Volcano terrible service for Lavabox DNA200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinik

Apr 12, 2016
I need to vent. This has been one of the worst electronic device support experience I've had.

Bought this and I had to ask Volcano for a replacement after a month because the batteries weren't charging right. Second unit started doing the same thing less than a month of use. Volcano sent me some cockamamie eScribe "fix" instructions that bricked my mod. Volcano refused to replace my unit because the short 3 month warranty had passed by, since I bought first unit and all these replacement shipping times screwed me over. They sent me to get serviced by the chip manufacturer Evolv. They replaced board but told me the battery was shot.

Guess who's fault it was my battery got shot?! Volcano support. Now they want me to buy from them a new battery and ignores my request of replacement.

Terrible quality mod and service. Do not buy this overpriced disposable piece of junk or they will trap you into buying a new cheaply made battery.

If anyone can help me out or direct me to get a new battery from another manufacturer, I'll appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread