Volcano's response to battery refund ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjb313

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Well after leaving a ticket with cs I decided to call them last Friday morning about my exchange.. I heard from so many, many people how great Volcano was for being good enough people to do right by me !! Well this is what the current status is: I just got a call back from their customer support and they didn't even know about a refund nor did they know whether they were covering batteries included with the kit, or how much of a refund I was getting.. In fact I spoke to someone who was completely oblivious to anything except that the batteries weren't AW but that they are still selling them.. That's it !! They knew nothing about the promises from little artist boy or magma Mike, or anything stated on their own forum, nothing !! And now I have to wait until they confirm what to do and how about doing it !! Yeah that's doing right by the customer alright..
Volcano has lost my trust and probably any future business.. They are incapable of
A.) Telling the truth, or knowing it!
B.)A Knowledgeable staff
C.) Fixing an issue swiftly and easily for their loyal consumers
D.) Being careless and reckless with their product(s)and their consumers, and having no real concern with cleaning up a mess they are responsible for in every way.. I don't care if they got duked this is the real world people get "duked" all the time but if they are dealing with another persons money it's their problem to fix it !!
I seriously DON'T want to hear how great volcano is, because they're not ! Yeah that's right ! They brand 510's as magma's and eGo's as inferno's when joyetech was the original creator.. Also they have grown too large to actually be of any close customer support you get from other places like Alt Smoke, Electronicstix etc. And worst of all they won't take a battery pull it apart and tell us exactly what it is, instead they tell is seems to work fine, ahh.. .. Not this time Volcano.. Shame on you !! Aloha...

cjb313

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Here's what the "great" folks at volcano wrote on my help ticket :
"Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry this has happened. I assure you that no one is as upset as we are. We can send you a prepaid shipping envelope since you do not have a printer. Once we receive the batteries we will issue a 12.00 for each battery with an in store credit in the form of reward points"

Well like I said Volcano can stick the batts where the sun don't shine b/c there not scam-ing me again to buy more products from them that they rebrand as volcano (like the smok carto tank) and then charge me shipping to boot.. I guess" magma Mike talks out of his "lavatube".. So much for Volcano, the rip off artist's that finally got scammed themselves and are really putting the "horns" to their loyal customers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread