Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
SignatureBlendsEliquids_header.jpg

With a collection of over forty distinctive eliquid flavors, we have flavors to satisfy even the most discerning palates. Within our Premium Line of eLiquids, there stand four flavor mixtures that are exclusive to VOLCANO. These are our Signature eliquid Blends: Choconilla Haze, Menthol Burst, BlueWater Punch and Pina Volada, these four eliquids are some of the most flavorful, unique and exquisite blends.

Choconilla Haze
A perfect combination of chocolate, vanilla and hazelnut flavors—Choconilla Haze’s mellow, medium bodied lightly sweet vape will surely leave you satisfied. When vaping it, you will first taste the smooth milky chocolate, it then blends in nicely with the creamy hints of vanilla and ends deliciously with a slight nutty flavor making for an impeccable decadent vape. It is a great flavor on its own but can be mixed with other flavors for a dessert flavor as unique as you.

How does it taste? Check out this customer review:

“This flavor is really a work of art. Several reviewers said it tasted like coco puffs?? I don’t get that at all. It tastes like delicious chocolate with hazelnut and I don’t know what else. It smells good, it tastes good, and it has good throat hit and good vapor productions. It’s a perfect all day vape because it’s not too sweet or cloying. In a word it’s PERFECT.” – Stephanie

Choconilla Haze: 15ml Bottles | 30ml Bottles

Suggested flavor pairing:

Bonzai Banana, Tobacco, Tobacco Pure

Be sure that you check out our Mix of the Week: KarmaHaze, which blends Choconilla Haze with Salted Caramel for a satisfying and delectable vape.

Menthol Burst

Menthol Burst ranks as one our best selling eliquids. Vaping this intriguing flavor has been compared to the likeness of a breath mint because of its intense, full-bodied menthol bite. It is perfectly formulated for combining with other flavors to add a refreshing experience and an explosion of menthol flavor to your vape. Although most Vapers commonly use Menthol Burst for mixing with other eliquid flavors, mint lovers have also been known to vape it on its own.

“They are so not kidding when they say burst! It really is like vaping a breath mint. Gives you a wonderful fresh flavor in your mouth. I like it alone but I also put a little in with a lot of different flavors...vanilla mint, watermelon mint. You get the idea. I have several bottles on hand. It's more mint then menthol in mho, but it's a great flavor, fabulous throat hit, and an all over great juice.” –Dani

Menthol Burst: 15ml Bottles | 30ml Bottles

Suggested flavor pairing:

Bluewater Punch, Blueberry Breeze, Halawa Guava, Pearadise, Maui Mango, Lahaina Lychee, Pipeline Peach, Grape Escape, Pineapple Punch

Be sure that you check out our Mix of the Week: Grape Ice, which blends Menthol Burst with Grape Escape for a fruity and refreshing vape experience.

BlueWater Punch

BlueWater Punch was the first VOLCANO eCigs Signature Blend expertly mixed by one of our first employees. This flavor is a refreshing blend of blueberry, watermelon and fruit punch creating a medium-bodied bright and fruity experience. An explosion of fresh sweet flavors, this eliquid is a perfect solo vape but can also be blended with our other flavors for an exceptional vaping venture.

“This was my first VOLCANO flavor and ran through it quickly. I like to think of the flavor as blue fruit punch Italian ice. It contrasts regular fruit punch by being more sharp and tart. Very good, and if you like sweets, this one should be perfect. I have about a dozen flavors now and none of the sweet flavors are as good as this one.”

BlueWater Punch: 15ml Bottles | 30ml Bottles

Suggested flavor pairings:

Menthol, Menthol Burst, Vanilla Bean, Shaka Strawberry, Maui Mango

Piña Volada

One taste of our Piña Volada and you will surely be sent into vaping paradise. This creamy citrus vape will give you a flavor blend of creamy vanilla and coconut flavors with a refreshing surge of ripe tropical fruit with fresh pineapple overtones quite a distinct well-balanced vape that perfectly emulates that delicious piña colada drink perfect for warm sand and blue waves. This flavor is perfect on its own and works well with many of our fruit flavors. Wherever you may be, this eliquid will certainly take you to that gently swinging hammock nestled between two palm trees on that beautiful white sandy beach of Hawaii.

“As soon as I saw this flavor I bought it on the spot. Stuffed my tube tank with it and vaped away for days. Tropical paradise in a bottle. The only thing I didn't like is that I vaped it away too quickly leaving me yearning for more. Many friends and family shared in my experience in the vape and all highly recommend for me to acquire another bottle.” – Lenny

Piña Volada: 15ml Bottles | 30ml Bottles

Suggested flavor pairings:

Pipeline Peach, Pearadise, Waikiki Watermelon, Lahaina Lychee, Halawa Guava, Shaka Strawberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread