VOLT (Bloog-Style) Carto Review - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0xity

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Northern California
So I'm on day 5 of using these cartomizers (in this case, cartomizer) and I must say, these are hands down the best cartomizers I have ever used. I'm still vaping one from Thursday when I got 'em in. Now on day 5 and it's still my primary carto, though I switch it up a little bit but still - it's gotten heavy use considering it's been in the rotation for 5 days with no signs of slowing down: it's still producing as much vapor and flavor as a fresh Bloog blank (actual Bloog brand) that I filled this weekend for the sake of comparison. So even if it flames out today, I could say they last 5 days of regular vaping but this little guy's not giving up yet.

I should note that I'm using the same juice (V4L WOW! French Vanilla Ice Cream) and add 6-8 drops every 40 or so puffs. Also, I have not once gotten juicemouth or a leak (perhaps because I've learned how to fill without supersaturating the carto).

Unbelievable!

Last edited:

Pega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Budapest
So I'm on day 5 of using these cartomizers (in this case, cartomizer) and I must say, these are hands down the best cartomizers I have ever used. I'm still vaping one from Thursday when I got 'em in. Now on day 5 and it's still my primary carto, though I switch it up a little bit but still - it's gotten heavy use considering it's been in the rotation for 5 days with no signs of slowing down: it's still producing as much vapor and flavor as a fresh Bloog blank (actual Bloog brand) that I filled this weekend for the sake of comparison. So even if it flames out today, I could say they last 5 days of regular vaping but this little guy's not giving up yet.

I should note that I'm using the same juice (V4L WOW! French Vanilla Ice Cream) and add 6-8 drops every 40 or so puffs. Also, I have not once gotten juicemouth or a leak (perhaps because I've learned how to fill without supersaturating the carto).

Unbelievable!

The bloog carto you metioned was that a mf v2 cartomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread