• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

volt cartomizers??? or green smoke ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

stina

Oct 17, 2011
Alberta, Canada
hello I have a volt on the way but im looking to buy
volt cartomizers in Canada or somewhere close so it doesn’t take 20 days top get here im out of low nicotine carts and
having a nicotine fit (filling dose not work for me ) im freaked im going to go back to Cigarettes if I don’t get something fast :facepalm:.
i have Green smoke and a Kr808D-1 im looking to buy cartomizers with low nicotine for a kr808d-1 or kr808d-2 unit in Canada

Anyone know anywhere please ??

Thanks a bunch

Christiana

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Prefilled cartomizers are pretty much nonexistent in Canada. Perhaps there are a few vendors that have them... but I haven't heard of it.

Why so much trouble filling them yourself?

Maybe cartomizers just aren't for you. Any interest in buying a different PV? Something yor can drip with or use cartridge with an separate atomizer?

stina

Oct 17, 2011
Alberta, Canada
i have a 3 peice thing i got when i was in a pinch at west edmonton mall essence brand it is so so so bad the atomizer burns and there is no flavor even with my blueberry juicy clear liquid it is so gross i dont know what i can do with it. its fusterating and i cant afford to keep trying new kits :( i knda maxed my self out this month i have been smoke free for 1 month today and i spent more on trying different stuff out. its been a bit hard this week i have craved a lot more so im stressed out a bit. i will have to keep trying and using what i have im sure i will get the hang of it :)

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Sounds like you were getting what's called a "dry hit." Try dripping one or two drops directly on the atomizer instead of in the cartridge. You can still use the cartridge as a mouth piece.

The smaller 3 piece designs do not wick properly, I find, and are more prone to those god awful dry hits. A lot of 510 users (most 3 piece, small PVs) are drippers.

Unfortunately most vapers need to spend a bit to find their perfect set up. God knows I have. But the alternative is going back to smokes... and I just couldn't do that.

Maybe some 808 users can show you some easy to fill cartos if you're really strapped for cash. If you're ever in Edmonton, and can let you try out some of my gear. Probably won't happen , but the offer is there :)

stina

Oct 17, 2011
Alberta, Canada
I would love to try out other flavors gear i actually dont know any people who vape so i'm pretty alone in the learning curve. i dont get in the city much thou unfortunately i have 2 small kids and i'm 24/7 mom so things get chaotic. but if i get a chance to come out to the city i would love that. thank you for the offer its nice to know there is a community of ex smokers keeping each other motivated and helping each other out

CityLights

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Did you order the newer sealed drip resistance Batteries from Smokeless Image? They're Great!
I order Blank cartos and fill my own.

The easiest I've seen for new vapers to enjoy filling their own cartos for the Volt/Bloog is not worry and start with over filling them a tiny bit and placing the booties back on and letting them sit on their side for 10 minutes first, ..and then pull the booties back off and blow and any excess juice out into a kleeenix, wipe the threads and vape! For most juices I've used on those Cartos I can drip about 28 drops in before the marinating step.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread