voltage reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

j122068

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Ravenden springs AR
the voltage regulators at mad vapes only regulate up to 9v i would like to make a passthrough conection for the car ive bypassed the resistor in a car charger for a cell phone and it works fine, but ive got parts id like to use to make my own all i need now is the reg

Im making somthing myself, I like to do things like that. It will be a quality creation of my own, Im not inventing or reinventing anything, Im simply building one that will be worth more than a cheepy china made device. please only give a direct answer I posted this question and the only answer I got was You dont have to make one of those they have them built allready.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Yes, I remember your question before, and we did give you the "Why make it?" response. I personally am not savvy enough with electronics building to guide you on this, and I'm not sure there are other active experts in ATE that can help you. If no one else responds definitely here, I would post your question in one of the modding forums, such as:

Battery Mods - E-Cigarette Forum

You are not looking to make a batt mod, but I don't think we have a general power-source mod forum. There are certainly those that can hook up, you just have to post in the right place. Vaporer is a wiz with the building stuff. He might be able to help you. There are others too.

If someone else here has a better idea, please jump it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread