ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Would you guys be interested in a unit like this
1. Regulated
2. Variable from 3.5v to 6 volts
3. built into a 901 atomizer tube
4. Installs on the end of your HV device like an adapter.
5. it will add lenght to your device BUT will give you voltage control over any unregulated device .

Anyhow I wanted to see how many would be interested in something like this ? :toast:

I def would be interested for my chuck. any idea of a price?

Would you guys be interested in a unit like this
1. Regulated
2. Variable from 3.5v to 6 volts
3. built into a 901 atomizer tube
4. Installs on the end of your HV device like an adapter.
5. it will add lenght to your device BUT will give you voltage control over any unregulated device .

Anyhow I wanted to see how many would be interested in something like this ? :toast:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
OK the length is the same size as a 901 atomizer ( cant make it any shorter , to much stuff inside ! )

The price would be around $40 As far as I can tell right now , I have a proto type that I am testing and it works good !

BUT It would make any HV mod a variable voltage device ! so you could tune it just like the BUZZ

I might be kicking my own azz with this thing

BUT it would bring the world of VariVolt control to any device .

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
OK the length is the same size as a 901 atomizer ( cant make it any shorter , to much stuff inside ! )

The price would be around $40 As far as I can tell right now , I have a proto type that I am testing and it works good !

BUT It would make any HV mod a variable voltage device ! so you could tune it just like the BUZZ

I might be kicking my own azz with this thing

BUT it would bring the world of VariVolt control to any device .

That's an interesting idea.

More affordable for folks that already have a device... I know I would be more apt to buy something like this instead of an entirely new mod.

Even though your mod is nice, and I do plan on trying it one day... I just get a little attached to my old workhorses....they need love too.

I would definately try something like this.

Now I can add a variable volt adapter, my afs...... my mod is gonna be like six feet long...

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
6 1/2 feet long !! LMAO

Ya the only drawback to a device like this is the length BUT ??
WTH it will deliver what you cannot get with a battery holder . ( not that the mods are bad but they are really just nice looking battery holders with a switch adding adjust-ability to them would take them to the next level and give you complete control ( not ALL mod's are just battery holder s )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread