Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hi there fellow vaperinos.

Weekend with time to spare so lets get started with today's review.
Following my usual MO i will get us started with some pics that will give you a broad view of the device i will be reviewing today.

Colors

colors.jpg

Features

features.jpg

Specs

specs.jpg

Charge

charge.JPG

Airflow

airflow.jpg

Contents in the box:

1 x Argus P1 device

1 x Argus Pod (Empty Cartridge)

1 x ITO-M1 coil (0.7ohm)

1 x ITO-M3 coils (1.2ohm)

1 x Type-C USB Cable

1 x Lanyard

1 x User Manual

Full list of features and specs:

VINCI POD SE

Material: Aluminum Alloy

Output Power: 11-15W

Battery Capacity: Built-in 900mAh

E-liquid Filling: Top Filling

Chip: GENE.TT 2.0

Charging voltage: Type-C fast charge (standing when charging)

Compatible cartridges: The cartridge of VINCI POD SE is fully compatible with VINCI POD, VINCI Q, VINCI POD Royal Edition and Drag Nano 2.

Airflow: The 4-hole air inlet of VINCI POD SE catches sufficient airflow from each direction in balance and ensures a smooth taste .

Leakage Proof: VINCI POD SE adopts multi-layer leakage proof. Integrated Airway Structure greatly improves the air tightness; double rings design upgrades the leakage proof function; condensate isolating room and micropore structure drain the condensate down and isolate it at the bottom.

Anti-bacterial mouthpiece: Antibacterial silver ion mouthpiece with over 99% antibacterial rate enables reassuring vaping experience.

Charging: The Type C charge port on the body side enables the device to stand during charging and avoids abrasion due to improper device placement.

Unboxing and first impressions:

Nice little box with a plastic tray that has a cut out for the little pod to be in and then a layered box in the top that contains the rest of items.
All neatly tucked in and well packaged,spare pod cartridge in its own little baggy which is a nice detail.

Take out the pod mod out of the box and ok this is tiny,i mean i am use to my regular big ol' mod (Jackaroo 100w) so this is like a little toy you get out of one of those Kindeer eggs he he.

But ....dang,this little itsy bitty thing feels like a Sherman tank and it does have some weight to it,despite it being so small but a lot of work got into this little device.

Vaping time:

Recently reviewed another pod mod like device and i struggled a bit with the nic salts so decided to use my regular e-liquid (70/30,6mg nic and flavor wise its Bubblegum/Red Bull/fresh molecules...yeah i know it's weird do not judge me lol)

Since this mod is pretty straight forward (auto draw and no menu) i went ahead and filled the cartridge and let it sit for 15 minutes while i was browsing the internet.
I started with the ITO-M1 coil (0.7ohm) and since i am not a MTL vaper i decided to leave the airflow all the way open.

After 10 or 12 puffs i gotta admit,not bad not bad at all.
Nice hit,good amount of flavor in each puff and a decent cloud,don't get me wrong hit and cloud wise it is not what i am use to but for a device this small to perform that well,that is a pretty good achievement.

With mos pod mods i cycle thru the coils pretty fast and don't use them once i write the review since its just not my vaping style,nothing wrong with the product.
In this case i even ordered some spare coiils,i call this my ''carry'' mod.

With all the stuff i need to do at home its a pain to vape,washing the dishes i need to rinse them hands,dry them out and take a couple of puffs then back to washing the dishes.
Not in this case,thanks to the Lanyard that comes in the box i can do all my chores at home and not have to carry a heavy mod around,that is a huge plus for me at home.

Funny story,pops can't really bend down that much or bend his knees that much so once i week i trim his toenails,did this like 2 days ago and i made him hold the Argus P1.
Clip here,cut there and then i would look up and say puff puff and he would hold the mod up so i could take a quick puff rofl.

Design wise well what can i say,i wish bigger mods looked like this.
I mean wow,love the mix of metal (zinc alloy) with clear plastic (PC) on the side,the bit where the Lanyard is attached goes all the way from the top to the bottom of the mod,golden played tube that you can see thru the PC plastic,looks awesome.

There is no screen on this pod mod but there are 4 lights that serve a double function,lets you know how much battery you have left and it tells you when the device is fully charged.

When using the device this is how the lights let you know how much battery you have left:

One light = 1-25%
two lights = 25-50%
three lights = 51-75%
four lights = 76-100%

When charging the device it will flash from the bottom to the top filling in the lights as it gets charged,once all 4 lights are solid and not blinking you can unplug because this little baby is fully charged.

Coil wise i bought spares of the 0.7 ohm coil,the 1.2 ohm pod wasn't bad but i just got a bit more hit and flavor from the 0.7 ohm coil (airflow always fully open)

Pros:

-Perfect carry around town pod mod
-Superb futuristic design
-Well built with quality materials
-No condensation or leaks after much use

Cons:

-Can't really come up with any,pod mod does its job and then some

Would i recommend this device:

If you're after a small device you can carry around your neck and enjoy MTL vaping this is the one to get.
No fuss with menus or options,full the cartridge,let it sit for awhile so it can properly soak the nectar of of the gods and you're golden.

Thanks to my friends at Voopoo for sending me this product so i could review it,here is the link to their website with more info about this product:

Hope you enjoyed reading my review and thanks for taking the time to give it a look.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Great review @Javichu!

How did this stack up against other similar devices? I'm not getting this one for review so I'm curious about it lol (even though I'm very hopeful for more single and double cell mods and rebuildables to come out more often lol I'm a sucker for them)

Well the quality of the build is top notch,design wise it does look pretty cool.
Personally i am not a MTL vaper so this is just a device that wouldn't work for me on a daily basis.
But...i have been using it sporadically and it checks all the boxes,my daily mod is a Jackaroo 100/Hellbeast 2,now that is one heavy mod so the Argus P1 comes in handy when i am doing stuff at home or maybe just busy enough that i can't be bothered to swing my man bag to the front,unzip it,take out the mod, unlock it,puff then put it in again,zip it closed and carry on.
I have been carrying this one around my neck for 4 days,my usual 6mg mix was a tad low hitting so i upped the nic a bit and yeah i have been using it in tandem with my Jackaroo 100/Hellbeast 2.
Another brand i won't mention that has a similar pod mod had some wattage options but that is about the only difference,this is simplicity at its finest, sometimes less is more.
Guess it all depends on you vaping needs and in what situation you're going to use it in.

Reactions: hittman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread