Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
RE6Q4IV.jpg

I won this pod system in a recent competition (thank you @VOOPOO_Thea) and thought it was the decent thing to do a review of it as I really like it. It's also worth mentioning that I normally vape around RTAs and RDAs around 60 to 80 watts DTL. This is only the second pod I have used the first being a Vladdin which really didn't do the job.

The body is constructed from aluminum alloy and plastic and weighs 60 grams and is the size of a large cigarette lighter. It is not heavy, but has a enough heft to feel good in the hand. The internal battery is rated at 1200 mAh and lasts well.

The kit contains two coils -
the PnP-C1 1.2Ω Ceramic Coil which performed well enough but was too tight for me
and the PnP-R1 0.8Ω coil which for me is the perfect restricted MTL.

The flavour is really good and produces a decent amount of vapor, importantly for me enough to keep me happy but not so much it fogs out a room. I've been using a 24mg DIY 60/40 VG/PG juice. I've been using the PnP-R1 0.8Ω coil for a week now and it's still going strong.

The GENE.Trio chip powers the kit with 23W maximum output and supports 3.7V constant voltage output. There is some sort of pre-heat system which means it produces vapor instantly. The pod holds up to 3ml of e-liquid and locks securely into place within the pod via a magnetic locking system. The LED indicator surrounding the button will change colour according to the battery capacity remaining; green means >60%, blue means 20%-60%, and red means <20%.

Filling is easy and clean using a rubber bung on the under side of the pod. The pod is smoked so seeing the contents requires holding up to a light source. This doesn't bother me, but some might.

9O7thh4.jpg

Conclusion

A well designed system that has to my surprise become my daily driver. I don't like paying for coils as I'm a committed DIYer and builder so I'm not sure how long this will last. The kit is about £20 and the replacement coils are about £2 each.
Battery life and flavour is good, and ergonomically I'm very happy.

I would definitely recommend this kit to new starters and seasoned vapers alike.

* The twist is that I actually won a Voopoo Nano drag, but they sent me one of these instead by mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread