Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
The Verdict

voopoo-navi-mod-pod-kit-10-1.jpg

So it's time to wrap it up. As always, I have something to complain about.

I don't call it the cons of this Voopoo Navi Mod Pod Kit because I think some consumers out there may not think the same as me. All in all, it's my subjective cons.

First thing first, it's a quite small device, as you can see from the picture above. Honestly, I really appreciate that Voopoo could insert an internal 1500mAh battery into such a teeny tiny module. Although the battery capacity of Smok Fetch Mini Kit is only 1200mAh, it features a much bigger size. But I just want to see this Voopoo Navi Kit could be much bigger. For the sake of better grip feeling, the tough square corners of the Voopoo Navi Kit will not make you feel as comfortable as Voopoo Vinci devices.

The second and last cons is the USB port. We all know which is better between USB and USB-C ports. It's already 2020, and I don't think it's hard for a $49.99 device to use a simple USB-C port.

Please click here to check the full review: Voopoo Navi Mod Pod Kit Review | A Cuboid " Voopoo Vinci"

Don't forget to use the coupon (PD10) to get an extra 10% off on all products.
Free shipping is our default service!

More info about the device: Voopoo Navi Pod Mod Kit 1500mAh

You can also check the newest vape pod system kit here: Wholesale supplies Pod systems Vape Kit-AVE40

Welcome you, vendors, to view our catalog online and navigate through the process for Vape Wholesale, set up your wholesale account or drop us an email to info@ave40.com first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread