Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I'd like to thank Voopoo_Thea and Voopoo for sending me the Voopoo Navi Pod mod to review.
navi3.jpg

The Navi is in a slide out box. Inside the box you find the Voopoo Navi device, 3.8ml pod cartridge, 1 PnP VM3 0.45Ω coil, 1 PnP VM4 0.6Ω coil, USB cable, warranty card, warnings card and a user manual.

The Navi is another pod mod I can't break easily. Gotta love a pod with no glass! It comes with plenty of features. Air flow adjustment, pneumatic switch, takes any pnp coils, it can record puff count for 2 weeks, 40 watt upper power limit, and contains the gene chip. The airflow is particularly nice. It has one airflow control on the front and I like being able to easily adjust that.

Like most pods and mods you turn it on and off with 5 quick clicks of the fire button. You can control the draw method with 3 clicks of the fire button. Also cool is that you can change the menu color with 4 clicks. I have mine set on the blue menu instead of the standard menu. It doesn't affect the Navi functions but its cool.

20191217_232718.jpg

Naviscreen.jpg

It's easily refilled. Under the pod is a rubber capped port. Pull it open to easily fill the pod then close it shut when it's full. It also charges easily. The USB port is located at the bottom of the menu side of the Navi. As far as location is concerned one side has the airflow control. Below that is the fire button. Underneath that button is the menu. Continuing down is the screen, the up/down buttons and the USB port. The opposite side says Voopoo. One either side we have a resin panel and the other side says Navi in large letters.

In addition to turning the Navi off it has a sleep mode. If you leave it on but don't use it the pod goes into sleep mode. You must press the button once to wake it up. Then you can vape as usual.

Specifications
Dimensions: 96x34.5x18.3mm
Battery capacity: 1,500Mah
Output voltage: 3.2-4.2V
Charging voltage: 5V / 1A
Capacity: 3.8Ml
Resistance range supported: 0.3Ω-2.0Ω

Navi2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread