voopoo too or drag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Can't compare but thought i could just suggest buying the "Too" seeing as it's on sale. Actually surprised it's in a clearence sale, it's only been on the market a couple of months !. I've got a "Too" and i've been vaping with it solidly for several weeks now. No complaints here !. If it's going cheap then it's a no brainer really. Can always pick up a drag later, maybe !.

:thumb:

Reactions: smacuser

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
I have a couple of resin Drags, black and silver, and they are well built and have an excellent chip. The Voopoo Too looks kind of crap by comparison in my opinion. Those battery doors just look poorly designed and gimmicky to me.

This is the reason why I went with the DRAG instead of the VooPoo Too. I watched a lot of reviews, and not many liked the doors on them. They move to easily. Which may irritate you as it has others, also could be subjective. It's all up to you if you prefer the look of the VooPoo Too go for it. The best thing about the Too is you can use a single 18650 battery, but it will be nerfed.

As mentioned, check out as many youtube reviews about the voopoo too and see if it's for you.

Last edited:

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
I haven’t heard anything bad about it myself, and it’s supposed to have a better chip. That it’s already on clearance so soon after release doesn’t necessarily bode well though

Same performance just the looks are different. The VooPoo Too, reason for the quick clearance and low prices is because it wasn't as popular like the Drag is. Till this day people are still buying the Drag, I see it sell like hot cakes in my local vape shop

• Useful
Reactions: aveytare
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread