The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Voopoo Vinci 40W POD Kit

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette APV Reviews' started by Beamslider, Oct 6, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I was fortunate enough to win this from Voopoo in a contest here on ECF.

20191003_142047.jpg
    This a great looking kit and worked well for me. The kit comes with a 0.3ohm DTL mesh coil and a 0.8ohm MTL coil. The mod is a good hand fit and small enough to take on the go with you. Since I vape mostly DTL, I preferred the 0.3ohm mesh coil.
    The Mod can be used either as draw activated or fire button activated. I tried both of the included coils and both were well suited to their designed usage. The 0.3ohm coil put out a cloud of vapor and had good flavor. The 0.8ohm coil also produce a good level of vapor for MTL usage and the flavor was also good. Overall I would say it is a small impressive Pod kit.

Set was simple and easy. Consisted of inserting the coil in the bottom of the pod, pulling back fill flap and filling up with liquid. There are two airflow types available on the kit which are controlled by the orientation of the pod when inserted in the mod. The fill side towards the screen for DTL airflow and the fill side to the back for MTL draw.

When the Pod is inserted in the battery, the mod recognizes the coil inserted and sets the wattage to the low end of the recommend wattage for the coil. You can increase wattage from the base for warmer higher volume vapor, but the device will only allow you to increase wattage to the stated high end wattage for the coil and will prevent pushing the wattage any higher.

VooPoo PnP coils are available in the 0.3ohm mesh, 0.45ohm, 0.6ohm, 0.8ohm and 1.2ohm. A good range of resistances that should make it easy to find a coil suitable to your vaping style.
    hand.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1