Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
Simple Comparison

I know all of you want to see the comparison between these three devices. So, I took this shot to let you have a quick look. Actually, it's not appropriate to put the Vinci X into this comparison because of its higher output! Anyway, hope you find it useful.

Also, I have the individual comparison reviews. If you want to know the details, please click the link down below!

smok RPM40 VS Voopoo Vinci: What's The Difference Between Smok RPM40 And Voopoo Vinci

Smok RPM40 VS Voopoo Vinci X: What's the Difference Between Smok RPM40 and Voopoo Vinci X?

Voopoo Vinci X VS Voopoo Vinci: What's the Difference Between Voopoo Vinci and Voopoo Vinci X?

The Verdict

So it's the time to wrap up this review. Frankly, I'm so glad to see that Voopoo has done this for us. We need a higher output device, they gave us; We need a battery replaceable device, they gave us; And we need a compact and powerful device, they gave us.

Honestly, it's hard for me to tell you the cons of this Voopoo Vinci X Kit because I've not found it yet. The only one con I can tell you is the leakage. As for a coil replaceable pod device, it's difficult to solve the leaking problem. But fortunately, the situation of liquid leaking on this Voopoo Vinci X Kit is not that exactly annoying. But, I still wish Voopoo could solve this in the future.

Please click here to check the full review: Voopoo Vinci X Kit Review | I Need More Juice

View this device here: Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod Kit 70W

You can also check the newest vape pod system kit here: Wholesale supplies Pod systems Vape Kit-AVE40

Welcome you vendors to view our catalog online and navigate through the process for Vape Wholesale, set up your wholesale account or drop us an email to info@ave40.com first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread