Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hello folks I hope everyone is having a great day today. Today's review will be on the voopoo vinci X mod Pod that is basically a Vinci that now utilizes a replaceable 18650 battery and can reach 70 watts. the Vinci X has changed from it's little brother the original Vinci in a few ways being a little fatter, taller and a bit heavier. Here are the color choices for the Vinci X mod Pod.

COLOR CHOICES FOR THE VOOPOO VINCI X MOD POD

vinci-x-colours.jpg

VINCI X MOD POD CONTENTS

20191130_092141 (1).jpg

SPECIFICATIONS

vinci15_bg.jpg

COILS INCLUDED

vinci10_img1.png
    PNP MESH 0.3Ω

vinci10_img2.png
    PNP MESH 0.6Ω

TANK ( 5.5 ML )

VooPoo-Vinci-X-Mod-Review-07.jpg

AIR FLOW SELECTIONS ( 2 ) WITH A 180° TURN OF THE TANK

images

MENU

5 CLICKS TO TURN ON OR OFF

POWER INCREASE + BUTTON

POWER DECREASE - BUTTON

CLOCK SETUP - PRESS ALL 3 BUTTONS TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME

CLEARING THE PUFF COUNTER - PRESS POWER AND DOWN BUTTON AT THE SAME TIME

PUFF RECORDER - PRESS + AND - AT THE SAME TIME

LOCKING THE ENTIRE DEVICE PRESS POWER AND + BUTTON AT THE SAME TIME

COMPARISON OF ORIGINAL VINCI AND VINCI X

20191126_134434.jpg

MY VINCI X PICTURES

20191130_091853.jpg

20191222_091558.jpg

20191222_090336.jpg

CLEAR TANK IS A WINNER

20191222_090911.jpg

4 VERY STRONG MAGNETS

20191222_093007.jpg

20191222_092616.jpg

18650 BATTERY COVER ON BOTTOM OF MOD

20191130_093247.jpg

20191222_094359.jpg

PROS AND CONS OF THE VINCI X

PROS

REPLACEABLE 18650 BATTERY
    CLEAR TANK
    USB PORT ON FRONT OF DEVICE
    COMFORTABLE MOUTHPIECE
    USES ALL VOOPOO PNP COILS
    STRONG TANK MAGNETS
    5.5 ML TANK

2 AIR FLOW CHOICES
    2 COILS PROVIDED
    COMFORTABLE WEIGHT
    LONG LASTING COILS
    WATTAGE CUTOFF SAFELY FEATURE SO COIL ISN'T BURNED
    DEVICE SETS RECOMMENDED WATTAGE WHEN TANK IS PUT ON THE DEVICE

CONS

GOES INTO SLEEP MODE WHEN NOT USING ( BATTERY SAVER )
    CAN NOT VAPE WHEN WATTAGE IS LOCKED

MY IMPRESSION OF THE VOOPOO VINCI X MOD POD

When I opened up the Vinci X I was surprised at how close in size it was to the original being slightly taller , wider and heavier than the original but still looking exactly the same except now the USB port is located on the front panel instead of being on the bottom on the device. The bottom of the device houses the 18650 battery via a twist off cover.

After installing a battery and screwing the cover back in place I shook the device and was happy to report no battery rattle. 5 clicks of the power button and the Vinci X was on with wattage set at 35 watts automatically even without the tank section attached, some people dislike this feature but I like it for a recommended wattage so you don't burn up a new coil if when changing one out and you forget to lower it to break in the new coil, again it's just a recommended starting point in wattage.

Setting the clock is a simple press of all 3 buttons to get to the clock menu. There really is no menu on this device except for the 2 week usage counter of your puffs. You are provided with 2 coils you choose which one to install either the PNP 0.6Ω Mesh or the more restricted PNP 0.6Ω Mesh coil. I selected the 0.3Ω to start with. As I said the device selected the recommended wattage of 35 w so I went with that setting for a couple of tanks and the flavor along with the vapor was very good. On the 3rd tankful I raised the wattage to 38 w and I found my sweet spot.

After a few days of vaping the 0.3 coil I decided to pull it out to try the 0.6, I forgot to mention these coils are plug and play, very easy to install. The 0.6 Ω is more restricted than the 0.3 but not enough for a MTL vape using either airflow setting. Speaking about airflow on it's most open selection I get a restricted DL hit that is just right using the 0.3 Ω mesh coil. In the few weeks of using the Vinci X I have not had any leaks or fails with this device. One thing to point out though is if left unused for a period of time the device goes to sleep ( BATTERY SAVER ) to wake the device up just press the fire button one time and it's ready to vape again. The Vinci X is a great upgrade to the original Vinci and there is a RBA section coming out, actually it's already out Voopoo failed to send it with the Vinci X. So to sum it up the Vinci X is a great little device that is simple to use and gives a really great vape, I highly recommend it. I would like to thank Thea and Voopoo for sending the Vinci X Mod Pod for review. I hope this review helps anyone planing on purchasing it.

MANY THANKS
    BIGBOB2322

Last edited:

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Thank you all, the original was really good but having a RBA and a connection with a 510 thread that lets you use 510 tanks on it means so much more versatility and it gives a great vape all by itself.

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Hello folks I hope everyone is having a great day today. Today's review will be on the Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod that is basically a Vinci that now utilizes a replaceable 18650 battery and can reach 70 watts. the Vinci X has changed from it's little brother the original Vinci in a few ways being a little fatter, taller and a bit heavier. Here are the color choices for the Vinci X Mod Pod.

COLOR CHOICES FOR THE VOOPOO VINCI X MOD POD

vinci-x-colours.jpg

VINCI X MOD POD CONTENTS

View attachment 859083

SPECIFICATIONS

vinci15_bg.jpg

COILS INCLUDED

vinci10_img1.png
    PNP MESH 0.3Ω

vinci10_img2.png
    PNP MESH 0.6Ω

TANK ( 5.5 ML )

VooPoo-Vinci-X-Mod-Review-07.jpg

AIR FLOW SELECTIONS ( 2 ) WITH A 180° TURN OF THE TANK

images

MENU

5 CLICKS TO TURN ON OR OFF

POWER INCREASE + BUTTON

POWER DECREASE - BUTTON

CLOCK SETUP - PRESS ALL 3 BUTTONS TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME

CLEARING THE PUFF COUNTER - PRESS POWER AND DOWN BUTTON AT THE SAME TIME

PUFF RECORDER - PRESS + AND - AT THE SAME TIME

LOCKING THE ENTIRE DEVICE PRESS POWER AND + BUTTON AT THE SAME TIME

COMPARISON OF ORIGINAL VINCI AND VINCI X

View attachment 859085

MY VINCI X PICTURES

View attachment 859087
    View attachment 859089

View attachment 859091

CLEAR TANK IS A WINNER

View attachment 859093

4 VERY STRONG MAGNETS

View attachment 859095
    View attachment 859099

18650 BATTERY COVER ON BOTTOM OF MOD

View attachment 859103
    View attachment 859105

PROS AND CONS OF THE VINCI X

PROS

REPLACEABLE 18650 BATTERY
    CLEAR TANK
    USB PORT ON FRONT OF DEVICE
    COMFORTABLE MOUTHPIECE
    USES ALL VOOPOO PNP COILS
    STRONG TANK MAGNETS
    5.5 ML TANK

2 AIR FLOW CHOICES
    2 COILS PROVIDED
    COMFORTABLE WEIGHT
    LONG LASTING COILS
    WATTAGE CUTOFF SAFELY FEATURE SO COIL ISN'T BURNED
    DEVICE SETS RECOMMENDED WATTAGE WHEN TANK IS PUT ON THE DEVICE

CONS

GOES INTO SLEEP MODE WHEN NOT USING ( BATTERY SAVER )
    CAN NOT VAPE WHEN WATTAGE IS LOCKED

MY IMPRESSION OF THE VOOPOO VINCI X MOD POD

When I opened up the Vinci X I was surprised at how close in size it was to the original being slightly taller , wider and heavier than the original but still looking exactly the same except now the USB port is located on the front panel instead of being on the bottom on the device. The bottom of the device houses the 18650 battery via a twist off cover.

After installing a battery and screwing the cover back in place I shook the device and was happy to report no battery rattle. 5 clicks of the power button and the Vinci X was on with wattage set at 35 watts automatically even without the tank section attached, some people dislike this feature but I like it for a recommended wattage so you don't burn up a new coil if when changing one out and you forget to lower it to break in the new coil, again it's just a recommended starting point in wattage.

Setting the clock is a simple press of all 3 buttons to get to the clock menu. There really is no menu on this device except for the 2 week usage counter of your puffs. You are provided with 2 coils you choose which one to install either the PNP 0.6Ω Mesh or the more restricted PNP 0.6Ω Mesh coil. I selected the 0.3Ω to start with. As I said the device selected the recommended wattage of 35 w so I went with that setting for a couple of tanks and the flavor along with the vapor was very good. On the 3rd tankful I raised the wattage to 38 w and I found my sweet spot.

After a few days of vaping the 0.3 coil I decided to pull it out to try the 0.6, I forgot to mention these coils are plug and play, very easy to install. The 0.6 Ω is more restricted than the 0.3 but not enough for a MTL vape using either airflow setting. Speaking about airflow on it's most open selection I get a restricted DL hit that is just right using the 0.3 Ω mesh coil. In the few weeks of using the Vinci X I have not had any leaks or fails with this device. One thing to point out though is if left unused for a period of time the device goes to sleep ( BATTERY SAVER ) to wake the device up just press the fire button one time and it's ready to vape again. The Vinci X is a great upgrade to the original Vinci and there is a RBA section coming out, actually it's already out Voopoo failed to send it with the Vinci X. So to sum it up the Vinci X is a great little device that is simple to use and gives a really great vape, I highly recommend it. I would like to thank Thea and Voopoo for sending the Vinci X Mod Pod for review. I hope this review helps anyone planing on purchasing it.

MANY THANKS
    BIGBOB2322

Great review! This one is very tempting with the 18650 and rba option. Thanks for covering it all so well :)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Thanks Letitia I think I read in a different thread you ordered one, if so I think you'll be happy with it.
    Not yet but it's on the list. Threw the 510 adapter in another order and it's already shipped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread