Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
VOOPOO VINCI X Kit features a smaller size, simpler operations and safer use.VINCI X is pioneering MOD into a new era of AI and portability. Powered by a single 18650 battery with 70W max power and 5.5ml e-juice capacity, Which will provide higher power, longer lasting.The twist-off battery cap makes your battery replacement convenient. The GENE.AI smart chip makes the VINCI X more convenient and vapor-friendly than other mods.The e-juice capacity is visible and every drop of remaining e-liquid is noticeable. you can check your vaping habit through a puff curve.

VOOPOO-VINCI-X-Mod-Pod-Kit-70W-7.jpg

The VooPoo VINCI Vape Kit features a powerful and versatile pod system designed for both direct lung and mouth to lung users. The VINCI is powered by the GENE.AI chip which features an intelligent coil matching feature which will automatically adjust the power based on the coil inserted. The VINCI can fire up to 40 watts and may be adjusted to your personal preferences. The VINCI may be automatically activated with a simple draw or manually activated with the fire button and features a large 0.96" TFT color display screen which is easy to read and understand.

VOOPOO_VINCI_Mod_Pod_Vape_Kit_10_colors.jpg

More Voopoo New Products,just visit this link:voopoo vape

Reactions: ShamrockPat

Daniel R Martin

Dec 11, 2019
Awesome product by far the best mod pod on the market and with the X it will stay number 1. I love my standard vinci. I had the caliburn and that was all hype co.oared to vinci. The flavor is 10000 times better than caliburn.its like I am tasting the flavors for the first time. Battery life is amazing. And coils last 3x as long as caliburn and best part I paid 5 bucks more for vinci. Amazing

VOOPOO VINCI X Kit features a smaller size, simpler operations and safer use.VINCI X is pioneering MOD into a new era of AI and portability. Powered by a single 18650 battery with 70W max power and 5.5ml e-juice capacity, Which will provide higher power, longer lasting.The twist-off battery cap makes your battery replacement convenient. The GENE.AI smart chip makes the VINCI X more convenient and vapor-friendly than other mods.The e-juice capacity is visible and every drop of remaining e-liquid is noticeable. you can check your vaping habit through a puff curve.

VOOPOO-VINCI-X-Mod-Pod-Kit-70W-7.jpg

The VooPoo VINCI Vape Kit features a powerful and versatile pod system designed for both direct lung and mouth to lung users. The VINCI is powered by the GENE.AI chip which features an intelligent coil matching feature which will automatically adjust the power based on the coil inserted. The VINCI can fire up to 40 watts and may be adjusted to your personal preferences. The VINCI may be automatically activated with a simple draw or manually activated with the fire button and features a large 0.96" TFT color display screen which is easy to read and understand.

VOOPOO_VINCI_Mod_Pod_Vape_Kit_10_colors.jpg

More Voopoo New Products,just visit this link:voopoo vape

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Something to help everyone out when using the RBA or using the adapter for 510 tanks.

4 clicks takes you to the RBA screen, which is blue instead of yellow. This screen allows you to set the wattage how ever you want it, instead of the lock down to the ohms/wattage Genie sets.

I end up using both a .3 mesh with the pod and my Zeus single coil when I'm out and about on the Vinci X.
I set the Zeus at 44 watts on my .36 ohm coil and I can can either stay with that when I put the pod on, or switch it with a couple of button hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread