hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks for choosing to join me for yet another review. This time I was sent the Voopoo Vmate Infinity Series Pod kit for review by Voopoo. I know you are probably thinking it’s just another pod. Well to me, one of the most important things that I consider when buying a pod is flavor production. Yes, I like adjustable airflow and a screen is a bonus but flavor production is number one. The Infinity is made of aluminum alloy to make it durable yet lightweight. It has an internal 900mah battery with a maximum output rating of 17 watts. The output voltage is 3.2-4.2 volts and has a resistance operating range of .7-3 ohms. The included pod is .7 ohms and has a liquid capacity of 3ml which is larger than most pods I test. So far it sounds pretty good right? Well, let’s look at some specs and promotional images and I’ll give my thoughts on it which will hopefully help you decide if this one might be a good fit for you.

SjAFWSY.jpg

vHENURl.jpg

WHAT’S IN THE BOX?

vDr27hY.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS:

BfxdZHq.jpg

FEATURES:

1. brand new design

2. ITO technology brings an original sweet flavor

3. Antibacterial silver ion mouthpiece offers a reassured vaping experience

4. Dual-Hole Leakage-Proof

5. infinity symbol LED light (60%-100%: Green;20%-60%: Blue;0%-20%: Red)

6. Upgraded Cartridge with Fresnel lens function, reduces the probability of light deterioration of e-liquid by reflecting lights.

7. 3 ml cartridge

8. 900mAh battery

9. cartridges are fully compatibility with VMATE E, V. THRU Pro

Awbol99.jpg

INITIAL THOUGHTS:

The packaging for the Infinity is a simple but nice looking box that opens from one end and has a clear window on the front so you can see the device inside. I know I’ve mentioned this before but I like the clear window type packaging. The box has some very nice coloring with the Voopoo and Vmate Infinity Edition names on it. Also on the side in kind of a cloud effect is Vmate on the left side.

Mine was clearly marked as a sample on one end. The back of the box has the contents list as well as a warning and the company information. The sides of the box have some QR codes on it but didn’t feel like it was necessary to put up a picture of them.

upload_2022-6-30_14-4-47.png

upload_2022-6-30_14-4-58.png

The VMATE V2 pods for the Infinity are really nice and well thought out. They use the ITO technology and the mouthpiece is designed with a full lip design. What that means is that the mouthpiece is designed so that the lips fully seal around it to get maximum performance. I have to say I like the design. There was much research and design put into these pods to give the features that are listed in the picture below.

76Y07Ub.jpg

The kit only came with one pod which kind of surprised me. I’ve given my standpoint on one pod kits in the past so won’t go into that this time. That being said, the included pod is rated at .7 ohms and has a liquid capacity of 3ml. It comes with a safety seal on the bottom so it isn’t accidentally activated until it is filled with liquid. It’s always a good idea with any pod to fill the pod and let it sit for 5-10 minutes before using it.

The pod has what I believe is an infinity sign molded into each side of the pod and that portion is visible when it is inserted into the battery so you can really see the liquid level very well. A nice design touch on Voopoo’s part in my opinion.

upload_2022-6-30_14-6-13.png

upload_2022-6-30_14-6-24.png

I always prefer top fill pods but this one is side fill but the rubber plug is very soft and a little wider on the end than most so it’s pretty easy to get a hold on. The fill port opening is fairly large and larger than most side fill pods I’ve used. The resistance rating is imprinted on the plug which makes it a little difficult to see unless you have really good lighting.

upload_2022-6-30_14-9-15.png

These pods don’t have magnets on the bottom like most pods. They simply snap into the battery body but are very secure and take a little effort to remove.

The pod opening on the battery has two gold plated spring loaded contacts that align with the contacts on the pod. To one side is the raised airflow sensor which by the way works very well.

upload_2022-6-30_14-9-45.png

The body of the Infinity is made from aluminum alloy which makes it durable yet lightweight. Also, I very much like the color version that I received for the review. It is auto draw only and there is no button. The Voopoo name is on one side with Gene AI on the other side referring to the Gene chip that Voopoo used in this device. I know I mentioned it earlier but really like how the battery has the cut out in it on both sides so you can better see the liquid level in the pod.

upload_2022-6-30_14-10-23.png

upload_2022-6-30_14-10-48.png

There is a single hole on each side for airflow. On one side is an infinity symbol that illuminates when a puff is taken or when the battery is being charged. The battery indications are as follows.

- Green = 60-100%

- Blue = 20-60%

- Red = <20%

The battery indicator flashes when it is actively charging and will go to a solid green once charging is completed.

The USB-C charging port is on the bottom of the Infinity. I am actually starting to prefer this location for charging ports on pod devices. I felt like the charging cable included with the kit as rather short. The Infinity does have a series of built in protections which are as follows.

- Overtime protection: 8 seconds

- Short circuit protection

- Overcharge protection

- Low battery protection

- Output over-current protection

upload_2022-6-30_14-11-32.png

upload_2022-6-30_14-12-6.png

FINAL THOUGHTS:

To be honest, I have reviewed so many pod devices that I sometimes get a little burned out on them. The simplicity and the great performance from the Vmate Infinity Series pod has done a good job of breaking that monotony. Many times when I test a pod device there are things that I would change or features that I wish had been included but were not. This is not one of those cases. From the first puff I was pretty confident that I was really going to like this one. Especially coming off of my last pod before this one which was a disappointment.

With a 900mah battery and a max output of 17 watts, the Infinity is really a great performer in my opinion. I used an ry4 mix that I use fairly often for pod reviews and the flavor produced was very good as well as a very good amount of vapor produced on the exhale.

I always have 12-15 devices in rotation and in one vape session may use 4-5 different ones. One way I can tell I really like a device is I will sit and mindlessly puff on it without the thought of switching to another device even crossing my mind. This was the case with the Infinity. The draw is a loose MTL but the vapor is warm, flavorful, and satisfying. It’s not very often that I test a pod device and don’t wish I could change something. For me, the Infinity just works!

I probably don’t need to say this but here it is anyway. So would I recommend the Voopoo Vmate Infinity Series for you? If you want a nice looking device that performs as well as it looks without a bunch of bells and whistles then absolutely YES.

I’d like to thank Voopoo and Nical for sending the Voopoo Vmate Infinity Series pod kit for this review. Also a Happy Anniversary to VOOPOO. The release of this device marked their eight year anniversary of being in business. It’s hard to believe that I’ve been vaping longer than they have been in business. As always, thanks to the readers. I hope I did a good job of explaining the device so you can make an educated decision if it is a good fit for you. Below is a link to the website for you.

VMATE INFINITY EDITION-VOOPOO VAPE Spark Your Life

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread