Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
The VooPoo X217 Box Mod comes in a fairly similar packaging, and we’ve seen it before with some of their other products. This isn’t a bad thing by any means as their packaging is pretty good overall, Right on the front, you’ll see an image of the device, and on the back it lets you know what’s exactly included alongside some warnings.

One the side, you’ll notice a QR code and their social media. Once you slide open the box, you’ll see the device right away. Included, you do receive the X217 box mod, two 18650 battery adapters, a USB cable, warranty card, user manual and Gene chip card.

My first impressions of the actual mod is that it looks great! Honestly, I thought it’d be quite bigger than what it is. It’s on the smaller side, especially when considering it houses two large 21700 batteries. One pro to mention, for me at least, is the centered 510 connection. This simply allows your atomizers to look great, and best of all, your larger atomizers will fit flush with no overhang.

VOOPOO_X217_TC_Mod_Colors.jpg

All in all, the VooPoo X217 performed incredibly well, and I had no complaints in this department. It does vape above the 200w mark, and the temperature control performance was spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread