• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vote for Private or Open Forum

Vote for a Private or Open Forum

• Private Forum

• Open Forum

• Oh! I Can't Decide (join now)

• Not a Member, Just addicted to Voting! (join now)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver

ɹǝʌןıs
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2008
New Zealand
Sorry, I didn't see this post till today, needed a day off after all the cafuffle going on 8-o !

I voted open as I don't feel the need to 'hide' either. I'm pretty open about myself and my issues in life outside of forums and see no reason to be any different here. As long as people are respectful and don't cause trouble for the sake of trouble here, I think we should give it a go.

If the forum were to be a closed one though, I would still like to be a part of it.

MaryKay, my sincere thanx go out to you as well for taking up the challenge of 'keeping the keys' to this subforum and keeping the torch burning.

I miss Kate, no idea why she's been banned and I guess it's not all that important really because I probably wouldn't agree with it anyway :p.

Important is that she's missed and I really, really hope that she'll join us again, although I'm certainly taking the possibility into account that she may not. If not, I know where to find here again (RTV) ;-) so that's good !

Cheers,
Silver

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Welcome Debi! Please feel free to post anywhere! Thanks for voting.

Silver, Kate will land on her little Nuns shoes, she is a survivor, as are we all. She can be found if you check around as you said. (Thought: I have never seen Kate's shoes..they may not be little as I am having a time filling them!)

The voting picked up..thanks.

I am still working on plans for us. Life is about choices, and I like lots of choices!:rolleyes:

If this was a closed forum, I wouldn't have found it. And, you do have to be a member to post here.

I think it's good to share how one deals with health problems - people will search for threads about their health issues and having this be a closed forum would keep them from finding helpful threads.

My $.02

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
You are supposed to be a member to post, I am not sure why this isn't working. Anyway to become a member click the hyperlinked word "here" and join.

This is a forum to a social group. Click here to visit the Social Group.

As I said before, we are working on a few ideas for this forum.
Welcome Kamanjah, good to see you!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I have been waiting for # 30! Thanks DrSarcasmo.:)
I figure that puts us over half the membership.
My very first poll worked..yea!:thumb: Check out the plan for the forum!

Thanks to all members who voted and all non memebers who didn't! Tribal..Walrus gave you his vote..;)
Who ever voted for 'can't make up my mind" did you join? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread