Reactions: oldbikeguy

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Thank You DC. I am just not good at leading somethings :(
lol - sister, you are good, period. (even if you need a tigers jersey...)

should have posted this last night, but been a little frazzled getting ready for this store opening - let me know if you road trip to nola before the 18th :)

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
lol - sister, you are good, period. (even if you need a tigers jersey...)

should have posted this last night, but been a little frazzled getting ready for this store opening - let me know if you road trip to nola before the 18th :)
Thank You. And soooo wished I could. Lucky to get out to go pay bills once a month and for groceries :( Have not even been able to go see my kids in over 3 yrs :(
But going to NOLA you best have a blast and 1 for me ;)

Reactions: cooladdict

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
When you click on the link to go back it gives you the total votes in each category. However, VU is way above ecf and Grimm Green(never heard of him) is way about SJ. So start spreading the word peeps!!
grimm green is a reviewer and dose video blogs. been around a while he's pretty popular. Personally I have to be in th erg mood to watch him. But he does do a pretty good job

Reactions: cooladdict

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I'm spamming my threads.
Can you vote more than once?
Please don't. They won't be counted. Better to win without any .... less than noble... ways ;)

Last year we didn't hear about it until it was too late to do anything. This year.... Let's rock this! :D

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Robin, the website won't let you vote more than once. They probably have tracking software to track ISPs to alert them.
Software is getting more sophisticated. Being able to track IPs is one of them. I think I like that though. No cheating is a good thing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread