Voting Has Begun - 2009 Vapy Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

voidNIL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
Voting is now ready at the 2009 Vapy Awards site!

If you participated in nominations your top nomination choices have been cast as your initial vote but you can log in at any time and update or change those votes. If you don't remember your confirmation code, just enter the same address in the email field and click the 'register now' button, you will not be registered a second time but you will get a reminder email with your original code.

Good luck to the top 5 nominees in each category!

Best Starter Kit
KR808D-1
M401

Best Customer Service
AltSmoke
Cignot
NHaler
PureSmoker
Rocky Mountain Vapor

Best E-juice Supplier
DIY Flavor Shack
LiquidXpress
Mist-Stix
NHaler
Rocky Mountain Vapor

Best Commercial 3.7v mod
BB by AltSmoke
Lil Chuck by ThagBuilt
Protege by PureSmoker
ScrewDriver by Trog
The Spade by VaprLife

Best Commercial HV mod
Prodigy by PureSmoker
Silver Bullet by AltSmoke
The Chuck by ThagBuilt
The Copper by AtmosUSA
VP Passthrough by VaprLife

Best Hobby Mod
Bartleby
Carlos' Juice Box Mod
Cisco Laser Mod
Madog Magnum
NicoStick

Best Innovation of the Year
Auto Drip Mod
Blue Foam Mod
Carlos' Juice Box Mod
High Voltage Mods
PTB (pyramid tea bag) Mod

Best Overall Supplier
Cignot
Heaven Gifts
NHaler
Rocky Mountain Vapor
Totally Wicked

Bang for the Buck Award
BestEciggy
Cignot
Heaven Gifts
NHaler
Rocky Mountain Vapor

Best Reviewer of the Year
GrimmGreen
igetcha
Moobyghost
Mr Smoke
Terraphon

Forum Contributor of the Year Award
DonDaBoomVape
Moobyghost
Spikey
TropicalBob

Service to the Industry Award
Kristin
Moobyghost
Spikey
Sun Vaporer
Webby

Last edited:

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
I voted but would have loved to see a write in for some of the queries. I would have loved to see Janty up there some where.
If Janty had accumulated enough votes during the nomination process they would have been included in the final balloting. There are dozens of worthy contenders in each category but according to the votes we received, these are the top 5 in each category.

voidNIL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
I voted but would have loved to see a write in for some of the queries. I would have loved to see Janty up there some where.

I would have loved to see Janty on the list. I just ordered a Janty eGo for my wife and I swear it looks like it was custom made to fit her needs. Mik_Janty and Ludo do an amazing job of keeping in touch with customers and allowing them to be part of the development process.

In fact I could go on and on about the people I'd like to see nominated but that is the way the voting turned out. And, hey, on the other hand there are some people there that I can't imagine being without.

lowkickqop

Moved On
Nov 9, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: suspected supplier affiliate

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
The reason Janty and any others didn't make the list is obvious, they didn't make the top 5 of the voting results for the initial round, not that complicated really. All the names on the list are from very reputable dealers. Not to say that Janty is not reputable but personally when I first looked into getting a E-cig kit I went to there and found the site to be completely confusing with the different names for the 510, Kissbox, the Jantystick which isn't a stick at all. I can see where others were less than dazzled by it and passed like I did although by all reports it's good model. There are also plenty of other sites that were just as confusing or worse and far less reputable than Janty and if I were to look into getting another kit I would seriously consider getting one now that I have a much better understanding of what it is.

Silence

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Hopkinsville, Ky
These were the nominees that received the most nominations via forum readers input. Believe me, I did the final tallies. There were lots of good mentions but as these were the TOP 5 we had to go with them... You don't have to vote in every category but we will choose the winners based on the votes received so please if you don't feel they should win then go vote! that's the best thing you can do!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Service to the industry award......Moobyghost? :confused:
Best reviewer of the year.....Mr Smoke? :confused:

Really? :confused:

The nomination numbers are what they are. By the same token there are some very deserving nominees in each of those categories. By casting your votes the cream WILL rise to the top.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread