Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hello and welcome back for today's review of another Pod device that uses a different wicking material for the coil in their pod ( SEAWEED FIBER COTTON ). This is a simple device that has auto-draw only for it's firing method, with no buttons or display screen either. This is a dual airflow control pod that is achieved by rotating the pod 180° ( MTL ) - ( RDL ). The Cora Mini is a definite out and about device that's good for medium sized errand running. How does the Cora Mini from Vozol stack up, after we get to know the Cora mini I'll give you my findings.

VOZOL-CORA-MINI-Pod-Kit_01_jUOko.jpeg

COLOR CHOICES

VOZOL-CORA-MINI-Pod-Kit_03_5Fx6Z.jpeg

INCLUDED IN THE BOX

* 1 x CORA Mini battery

* 1 x CORA Mini Refillable Pod

* 1 x Type-C Cable

* 1 x User Manual

* 1 x Warranty Card

VOZOL-CORA-MINI-Pod-Kit_14_Bu6vZ.jpeg

FEATURES

1. Visible and easy filling Cartridge, 2ml Capacity

2. Dual airflow design(get different airflow by rotating the pod 180 degrees)

3. 1.0ohm Coil & VAMT-MESH atomization brings you a smooth flavor

4. Aluminum alloy and imitation alligator grain, high-end, exquisite, comfortable hand feeling

PARAMETERS AND SPECIFICATIONS

* Size: 23*13.2*92mm

* Capacity: 2ml

* Resistance: 1.0Ω

* Battery: 450mAh

* Colors: Jungle Green, Morandi Grey, Classic Red, Moon White, Galaxy Purple, Jewelry Blue

VOZOL-CORA-MINI-Pod-Kit_13_cIuDX.jpeg

LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM ALLOY - ( 450mAH INTERNAL BATTERY )

VOZOL-CORA-MINI-Pod-Kit_04_pBL60.jpeg

4 SAFETY PROTECTIONS

VOZOL-CORA-MINI-Pod-Kit_11_Kopfb.jpeg

MINI SIZE

VOZOL-CORA-MINI-Pod-Kit_02_03PhY.jpeg

VAMT MESH - ( 50% LONGER LIFESPAN )

VOZOL-CORA-MINI-Pod-Kit_05_GwY5V.jpeg

SEAWEED FIBER COTTON

VOZOL-CORA-MINI-Pod-Kit_06_T1h6b.jpeg

LIGHTLY TINTED POD

VOZOL-CORA-MINI-Pod-Kit_08_xgYBY.jpeg

COMFORTABLE MOUTHPIECE

VOZOL-CORA-MINI-Pod-Kit_09_hs5yx.jpeg

SIDE FILLING

VOZOL-CORA-MINI-Pod-Kit_10_kYBP9.jpeg

DUAL AIRFLOW - ( MTL - RDL )

VOZOL-CORA-MINI-Pod-Kit_07_opaxd.jpeg

UNBOXING AND FIRST IMPRESSIONS

The Cora Mini ships in a standard box with a form fitted plastic tray inside that has the Cora Mini, sealed Pod, and Type-C charge cord laying in their designated spots with the user manual and warranty card laying on top.

At first glance I noticed some texture on the devices lower potion that resembles a alligator grain, it's lightly done but looks very nice. The Cora Mini is very sleek having only a auto-draw method of firing the device and no adjustment buttons as well, there is a small light at the bottom portion that illuminates when vaping or charging is performed.

20220205_132523.jpg

20220205_112810.jpg

I started charging the devices and noticed the charging light shut down only after about 3-5 minutes meaning it was fully charged before shipping, the Cora Mini has the type-c charge port on the bottom of the device, because the Cora Mini is so thin standing upright is not recommended because it's easily knocked over. All edges are rounded off for a very comfortable feeling while holding.

20220206_064148.jpg

20220205_124915.jpg

The pod installs as most do by placing the pod inside the top of the device only the Cora Mini doesn't use magnets to lock the pod into place but rather 4 tiny clips ( 2 on each side ) of the pod located at the bottom of the pod under the Vozol name, the pod clicks into place and is securely held in without worry of it coming off inside a pocket.

20220205_122606.jpg

The 2ml pod that ships with each device is 1.0Ω and has 2 gold contacts that connect to the 2 gold contacts inside the Cora Mini device as most pods do, you will notice a tiny cutout on 1 side of the pod next to 1 of the gold contacts, that's how airflow gets to the coil inside the pod through the 2 rectangle shaped holes between the contacts. The auto-draw nozzle is between the 2 contact pins inside the Cora Mini. The Cora Mini give you 2 option for airflow control ( MTL - RDL ), if you install the pod with the cutout facing away from the single airflow hole on the mod the vape becomes a little bit tighter but it's not that noticeable, it is a smooth vape though.

20220205_120419.jpg

The Cora Mini device uses a single airflow inlet hole to feed air into the device, it's small and about the same size as most pods that use this method of bringing air into the device.

20220205_133343.jpg

20220205_133522.jpg

Filling the Cora Mini pod is done with a side fill method, the fill hole plug pops open easily without having to dig for the end of it, the fill port is of good size and most if not all bottle tips will fit, the pod fills quickly and is mess free. The pod isn't clear but with it's light tinting, juice inside it is visible in almost any light.

20220205_130943.jpg

20220205_132735.jpg

PROS

* Lightweight Aluminum Alloy

* Textured Alligator Grain ( Nice Look )

* Pod Secures Firmly

* Lightly Tinted

* Type-C

* Great Auto-Draw

* Smooth Airflow

* Comfortable Mouthpiece

* Large Fill Port

* No Leaks

CONS

* 450mAh Battery - ( For It's Size It Could Be Larger )

* Flavor ( Decent At Best )

* Only 1 Pod Included

USING THE CORA MINI

The first thing that I want to address is the battery, other devices of the similar size have twice the capacity but may be slightly thicker and I mean slightly, that's a con for me. The Cora Mini is fine for some errand running and will last you a few hours but not give you any warning of it being low on power, when it it's depleted of power it stops without warning except the 10 flashes of light. There should be a battery meter of some sort, be it light flashes or light colors letting you know it's getting low on battery power.

The second thing that's a big con for me is it ships with only 1 pod included in the package contents, things happen during production and if a bad pod is in the package you are dead in the water because you only have that 1 pod. ( there should be 2 included )

I don't know if it's the Seaweed Cotton that's used but the flavor is decent at best, I used my regular juice I vape everyday in testing both devices and know the flavor very well as I've been using it for the last 3 years and the flavor was very muted, I really think that if regular cotton was used in the coil the flavor would be much better. Vozol claims the Seaweed Cotton is 20 times more absorbent than regular cotton but in my opinion it has lack luster flavor and it's muted in the flavor department.

The auto-draw is one of the best I've tried for a device of this type, it's smooth and constant feed never stopped in mid vape and performed very well, turning the pod 180° did change the airflow but it was a very slight change and almost unnoticeable.

These are my findings on the Vozol Cora Mini, if the battery issue of no warning or indication of it getting weak is resolved and the Seaweed Cotton is replaced with regular cotton I think the Cora Mini would be a nice Pod device, also 2 pods need to be included not just 1.

I would like to thank Kitty and Vozol for providing the Cora Mini devices for the purpose of this review, I also hope my review helped all of you that read my reviews.

THANK YOU
    BIGBOB2322

Reactions: Javichu
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread