The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VP Joker 5 volt protected electronic cigarette

Discussion in 'Commercial Ecigarette Reviews and Videos' started by Chris From Cali, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Chris From Cali

Chris From Cali Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2008
    Riverside, CA USA
    Finally the Joker is ready! After months of waiting Pre Sale is just a day away.

YouTube - (HD) VP Joker Electronic Cigarette 5 volt protected unit

Quick Features

1. Fully protected unit. I demonstrate this in the video by placing a low resistance atomizer on the unit. Watch the LED change and the unit shut itself down.

2. Battery indicator. Your unit will show a green LED when vaping a 5 volt. Inbetween 4.5 and 5 volts your unit LED will turn blue. Finally when dropping below 4.5 volts your unit will shut down ready to be charged again.

Availble for pre sale at the Vapor Talk Store starting Saturday: Click Here

We don't have many of these units so once they're gone it will take a few weeks to build up stoke again.

First 30 customers can purchase the Joker for $149. After that it's $169.00 Pre Sale starts 12am EST. Saturday. Good Luck!

2. Col. Gaunt

Col. Gaunt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 6, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Excellent! I can't wait!

3. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    So, does the pre sale include emails that were already sent wanting to preorder, or is it just going to the site early Sat. morning and purchasing it? Does it come with batteries & a charger? Sorry if these were answered on the vid, but it's blocked at my work.

4. Tasteles

Tasteles Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Ohio, USA
    If I remember correctly, it was being said before that you could reverse the battery polarity to disable the lights. Is that still true or is that not an option with the new protection circuit?

5. Chris From Cali

Chris From Cali Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2008
    Riverside, CA USA
    Sorry for the delay guys my email is getting hit pretty hard this morning.

@Redgirl It's first come first serve. The Joker will go on sale tonight 12EST/9PM PST.

@Tasteles On the Joker you cannot reverse the batteries to shut of the LED

Thanks guys :)

6. mvtc33

mvtc33 Moved On

Nov 19, 2010
    US
    Standard e-cig batteries run at ~3.7 volts. Some users and manufacturers have experimented with higher voltage batteries and found that they prefer the increased vapor production and throat hit, but some caution should be advised as there have been some reports of blown atomizers.

7. Hogie

Hogie Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2010
    Coventry, NY
    I tried to watch the video........it said that it is private and I cannot see it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.