#VStyle - Which is your favourite XROS Series vape kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
1.png

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
I have the Xros2 and Xros mini but would love to get my hands on the newly designed nano. Love the look as I have always loved tribal designs. Even if its old school now lol

To be fair though, it doesn't look old school on the nano lol

And to also go with the trend, it would look good with my black and red Nike Air Force Ones

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
I have the original Xros, Xros mini, Xros 2, and Xros Nano. I use the original and the Xros 2 daily at work for a pocket carry. With the newer pods there is zero leaking and love the top fill on these.
I noticed that they leak a lot less. Wasn't aware that they upgraded the pod. Explains a lot actually lol when I first got my Xros, any time I took a pull that was slightly hard, liquid would spew out the bottom and into the device. Luckily, i caught it quick when it happened and was able to fix it before it killed the auto-draw function. Haven't had issues in quite a while now though :)

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I noticed that they leak a lot less. Wasn't aware that they upgraded the pod. Explains a lot actually lol when I first got my Xros, any time I took a pull that was slightly hard, liquid would spew out the bottom and into the device. Luckily, i caught it quick when it happened and was able to fix it before it killed the auto-draw function. Haven't had issues in quite a while now though :)

I didn't have any problems like yours with the original pods but would use them for a long time and would get a little liquid on the bottom from time to time. The newer SSS pods have been leakproof for me so far.

Reactions: FranC

cags

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 27, 2011
    east TN
    I didn't have any problems like yours with the original pods but would use them for a long time and would get a little liquid on the bottom from time to time. The newer SSS pods have been leakproof for me so far.

is there a way to tell if a pod is new or older? I'm about to get some online but I want the new ones of course. thanks

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    is there a way to tell if a pod is new or older? I'm about to get some online but I want the new ones of course. thanks

The box was black on the old ones and red on the new ones I got at Sourcemore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread