VTR - my new favorite device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
Received mine last Thursday and after a full weekend of use, I can say I am extremely pleased with this new addition to my collection. I get a full day and then some with a fully charged CGR18650CH, and my Davide and Protank 2 work well with it. The build quality is phenomenal... it makes the MVP feel like a toy. My only gripe is that it is a fingerprint magnet, but a wrap will solve that. Two thumbs up for innokin!:thumbs:

PapaGeno21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
RI
Received mine last Thursday and after a full weekend of use, I can say I am extremely pleased with this new addition to my collection. I get a full day and then some with a fully charged CGR18650CH, and my Davide and Protank 2 work well with it. The build quality is phenomenal... it makes the MVP feel like a toy. My only gripe is that it is a fingerprint magnet, but a wrap will solve that. Two thumbs up for innokin!:thumbs:

This is such good news for me. I'm about to order a couple VTRs in the co-op, and I already ordered those exact batteries for them. I love my MVP 2.0 so yeah I'm excited!

ncargrl

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
North Carolina
I received my VTR this past weekend, and I absolutely love it! I will probably find some sort of wrap for it, but after vaping on it for almost a week, I get a full day and then some. I love the heaviness, and although I purchased a holster, I've had it in my back pocket most of the time. I don't have to worry about cartos or tanks breaking off or getting bent anymore! Vape on! :vapor:

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
I'm digging the camo version.
camo.jpg

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
looking good...:)

thanks! It's growing on me for sure!

After about 2 hours of using the Iclear 30S I wasn't impressed with the flavor. The throat hit is there because of the nic % I use but the flavor was muted. Now its been several hours and it's starting to break in nicely. The flavor is much, much better! When I get home I will put on my ibtanked long w/the mega fusion carto and I'm betting this thing will really shine!!!!!! I'm running it at 9 watts.

The iclear 30S is nice but it's a serious juice hog!!!!!! Worse than the 30.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
thanks! It's growing on me for sure!

After about 2 hours of using the Iclear 30S I wasn't impressed with the flavor. The throat hit is there because of the nic % I use but the flavor was muted.
Now its been several hours and it's starting to break in nicely. The flavor is much, much better!
When I get home I will put on my ibtanked long w/the mega fusion carto and I'm betting this thing will really shine!!!!!! I'm running it at 9 watts.

The iclear 30S is nice but it's a serious juice hog!!!!!! Worse than the 30.

looks better than full-on-chrome... (smudge box)
sayin the i30S is worse on juice than the i30, is sayin somthin... :blink:

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
I've been vaping my VTR nonstop since I got it about 8 hours ago. only have gone through 1.5ml of juice(100% VG at 8watts) on the 30s and as I was typing this my 2000mAh finally showed a yellow light(my MM reads 3.76v remaining). Seems to be pretty a pretty solid device. I enjoy the weight.

1.5 ml is good for 8 hrs. I generally vape 70/30 pg/vg so I burn through juice a bit quicker than higher vg mixes. I have a few vg base juices but don't care for the flavors I have, so I haven't tried them on the vtr. My 2000mAh imr also went yellow after about 8 hours @ 8 watts average. Seems like several of us are getting similar times off fresh batteries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread