Vuse: good, but waste of $

Status
Not open for further replies.

twall

Moved On
Sep 10, 2014
Jamestown, NY,USA
Just went through my third cart of Vuse. Will not be buying any more.

It sounded cool - a nice LED alert to let you know you need a new cart. Better than the "puff till it tastes burnt, or you lose vapor", which could mean a low battery (low vapor) or puffs too long for the coil to deal with, which would make it to taste burnt. Some carts taste burnt from the first puff.

That was fine. But, Vuse shuts down a perfectly great performing cart. It does this because the ultra high-tech of RJ Reynolds means when the very simple puff counter equals a predetermined number, the whole thing shuts off. You can puff till you are blu (pun absolutely intended) in the face, and there will not be one more hit given. As I have said, even on a cart that is puffing like a champ. For what that's worth. The flavor is not that great. But anyhow.

If you are considering this ecig, think hard. The carts are almost as expensive as the kits, and although the battery will last like an MVP, the proprietary carts will KILL your wallet.

Reactions: Suzette Hayes

twall

Moved On
Sep 10, 2014
Jamestown, NY,USA
  • Deleted by lamarrk
  • Reason: Disrespectful to other member.

koolmacvee

Apr 11, 2015
johnston R.I.U.S.A
Just went through my third cart of Vuse. Will not be buying any more.

It sounded cool - a nice LED alert to let you know you need a new cart. Better than the "puff till it tastes burnt, or you lose vapor", which could mean a low battery (low vapor) or puffs too long for the coil to deal with, which would make it to taste burnt. Some carts taste burnt from the first puff.

That was fine. But, Vuse shuts down a perfectly great performing cart. It does this because the ultra high-tech of RJ Reynolds means when the very simple puff counter equals a predetermined number, the whole thing shuts off. You can puff till you are blu (pun absolutely intended) in the face, and there will not be one more hit given. As I have said, even on a cart that is puffing like a champ. For what that's worth. The flavor is not that great. But anyhow.

If you are considering this ecig, think hard. The carts are almost as expensive as the kits, and although the battery will last like an MVP, the proprietary carts will KILL your wallet.
Spent almost as much on these as I did on analogs. Then I got an aspire ego and a k-1 tank and it was off to the races for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread