Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Ya...it's impossible to capture in a still shot. Trust me...I tried. :laugh: As many can attest, I abused the mega thread with countless pictures trying to show how it really looks. :facepalm: Gave up and did the video and that did a better job. Not perfect...but it really gives you a better idea of what it's like.

*~Peace~*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Oklahoma
Well you should get a commission because of that video I bought it. :lol: I am never gonna eat real food again.
Ya...it's impossible to capture in a still shot. Trust me...I tried. :laugh: As many can attest, I abused the mega thread with countless pictures trying to show how it really looks. :facepalm: Gave up and did the video and that did a better job. Not perfect...but it really gives you a better idea of what it's like.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
Well you should get a commission because of that video I bought it. :lol: I am never gonna eat real food again.

don't worry Michelle I got us covered
IMG_0859.jpg
:laugh:

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
That thing really sparkles!! I got a blue with silver door. I bought a mini a couple months ago, but having a couple of other VV mods & a few 5v box mods, the mini just doesn't have the power or hit that I get with my other mods. Can't wait to get my new VV Grand.

you gotta get a few sets of these then Ultra IFR 14250 LFP 3.2v Rechargeable Batteries-Pair: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes / personal vaporizers in the world.
cuz my Minis kick ... at 6v with 3.0ohm boge cartos I'm talking little vapor cannon my friend:vapor::vapor:

*~Peace~*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Oklahoma

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
The most anticipated Reo sale night to date and not one disgruntled post about availability of preferred color combo, server performance, or total available inventory.

Reo Mods has come a long way and I'm absolutely thrilled for Rob and all of his juice junkie customers.

I think I'll give him a month to savor this success before I bother him about giving my beta unit one of those snazzy new finishes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread