Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I got eight Powerizers standing by for use in my VV Reos. They were relatively inexpensive, should give me great battery life from all the reports and reviews I've found, and the notcigs electronics will provide the protections to use them safely.

Can't wait to get my mitts on a VV Woodvil and a VV Grand. After that, I'm just gonna hang around for a couple of rebuildable atomizers. Then I'll figure out some DIY I can live with and y'all will never see me again.

Just kidding. I'll hang around to see what else Rob can come up with. It's just too much fun. :p

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I will list a couple racks of mods a day as I have them completed. There are to many to do at once
I used poly on most of the mods this run except for the oily woods these mods will all have a very durable finish . I used lacquer on the last run of mods and did have some issues with some of the stabilized mods .I don't see that happening with these mods they all have 3 to 4 coats of poly.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
damn.gif

I will list a couple racks of mods a day as I have them completed. There are to many to do at once
I used poly on most of the mods this run except for the oily woods these mods will all have a very durable finish . I used lacquer on the last run of mods and did have some issues with some of the stabilized mods .I don't see that happening with these mods they all have 3 to 4 coats of poly.

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
Rob please, please, please say these are going to be available very, very, very soon. I've been as patient as humanly possible. I can't stand it anymore. I must have one immediately. I've been having nightly dreams for the past several weeks about these. And your last photos just put me over the edge. Help!!!!!!!!

By the way they look amazing beyond anything I could have imagined. I will be at my computer staring at these photos and video till sale time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread