VV REOS Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

munkey

Apr 3, 2011
Louisville
11 showing to be in stock here.
Heh, I just reduced their stock down to 5.

I do have a question, though: I have the PILA charger, which works great for the standard Grand and Mini batteries, but I don't have any blanks/spacers to use with the much shorter 18350 batteries. Does anybody know where I can buy JUST the spacers, or is there some other easy-to-obtain object that conducts electricity that I can use as a spacer? Will any ol' piece of conductive metal that I can find to fit in there do the job? Safely?

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
I am mostly quiet around here, but I visit often and know most of you even though you don't really know me (Lurker? Voyeur?) Anyways, I was lucky enough to snag two during the sale -- they are on their way to the Derby city. I've got a Mini and a Grand, but never had a wooden mod before so I am very much looking forward to trying them! (And a little bit tense about having to leave town Thursday afternoon -- will they arrive before then? Who knows, but I'll be happy enough to get them next week if it comes to that.)

vvville.jpg

If anybody is keeping track of how many of the VVs went to ECF/Reonauts... +2!

Congrats on the grab!!!!

This calls for a banana dance!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Sweet pic too!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

kazz63758

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Southeast Missouri
a 5/8" steel ball bearing works well. Or I personally use a large nut (as in nut & bolt) Or, RTD Vapor sells an aluminum spacer.

15mm Charging Spacer

I do have a question, though: I have the PILA charger, which works great for the standard Grand and Mini batteries, but I don't have any blanks/spacers to use with the much shorter 18350 batteries. Does anybody know where I can buy JUST the spacers, or is there some other easy-to-obtain object that conducts electricity that I can use as a spacer? Will any ol' piece of conductive metal that I can find to fit in there do the job? Safely?

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com

yoou might email Randy at rtd vapor he might be able to sell them

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
I ordered 3 sets from RTS WEEKS ago in anticipation... They were out of stock for a while, and when they got some I pulled the trigger. I think most of them went to those of us looking to beat the rush!

I ordered mine months ago in anticipation of the VV REOs. I have 8 AW 18350s' and everything else needed. Just waiting for my wife and my, beautys to get here. :) In hindsite though I proubly should have ordered more. Thats only 2 sets for each of us.

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
I am mostly quiet around here, but I visit often and know most of you even though you don't really know me (Lurker? Voyeur?) Anyways, I was lucky enough to snag two during the sale -- they are on their way to the Derby city. I've got a Mini and a Grand, but never had a wooden mod before so I am very much looking forward to trying them! (And a little bit tense about having to leave town Thursday afternoon -- will they arrive before then? Who knows, but I'll be happy enough to get them next week if it comes to that.)

vvville.jpg

If anybody is keeping track of how many of the VVs went to ECF/Reonauts... +2!

Congrats Munkey! They are both gorgeous!

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
only 1 brand new set of batts to start here but it should work out well til i can get more. my vv aint leaving the house

Im hopeing 2 sets each should be fine for the wife and I. An 18650 will last her 2 days and it wont be leaving the house either. Either way it'll have to do for now.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
i guess i must of made the right pick on my vv. with alot of us having our avatars switched over to show what we got when i refresh the page and start scrolling down i always look at how awesome they all are and i get that wow factor from mine every time....like wow, who got that one...oh, yeah, thats mine,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread