Status
Not open for further replies.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
But Karen, i read the instruction manual more then twice...

and ... it is absolutely not recommended to use more than 2 REOs at the same time !!

That brings me to the point of changes ... :):)

If u are looking for a new good home for some of your Woodys ... let me help you .... i try my very best :) :)

I would try my very, very, very bestest!!!! :)

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
My REOs go with me into eternity.
I never want to do without them.

yes ... stupid little thoughts .. but i suffer without them

For over 20 years I said my 1990 F250 diesel, stretch cab, 8 ft bed truck was going in the cript with me. Decided to donate it to Whale Rescue... when guy came to pick it up nosey neighbor made me a cash offer I couldn't resist. So donated part of the cash instead. Sure do miss my Mr. Oscar.

Going to be on look-out for used 4WD truck for when we move to farm. May start with much cheaper off-road 4-wheeler that can pull small trailer. Would love to go solar/battery powered.

Feisty Alice

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Good Day REOKinz :)

fJe1PdE.jpg

Happy Friday -- we lose an hour this weekend so enjoy every minute! :laugh:

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
I would try my very, very, very bestest!!!! :)

Even better than my very,very,very, bestest for a 18490 woodvil or another mini woodvil to keep my adopted mini woodvil company that I got from JC. My adopted mini is sooo happy ( thank you JC) but does not play with her metal mini brother and wants a wood sibling!Just saying! :)
Sooooo..... if the time ever comes, you know who to reach out to!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Even better than my very,very,very, bestest for a 18490 woodvil or another mini woodvil to keep my adopted mini woodvil company that I got from JC. My adopted mini is sooo happy ( thank you JC) but does not play with her metal mini brother and wants a wood sibling!Just saying! :)
Sooooo..... if the time ever comes, you know who to reach out to!

Rudy.....it's just hard to keep you happy, isn't it??!!?? LOL Glad you're liking your adopted Woodvil mini. Funny, it played fine with my metal minis....but then he was here first. Probably has to do with pecking order and being new kid on the block. He'll adjust.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Rudy.....it's just hard to keep you happy, isn't it??!!?? LOL Glad you're liking your adopted Woodvil mini. Funny, it played fine with my metal minis....but then he was here first. Probably has to do with pecking order and being new kid on the block. He'll adjust.

Actually I am VERY happy! :) Thanks to you! Just putting it out there that an 18490 woodvil would complete the family! LOL Uti plays fine with the metal but the metal gets jealous since Uti is in my hands most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread