VZ-SC Gourmet Flavor Recipes Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmall

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
New Orleans, La
I have recently ordered some of vaping Zone's Super Concentrated Gourmet Flavors. I have been searching the forum for recipes. I have seen people talking about the flavors and a few recipes but not very many. I am starting this thread hoping that people will start sharing all of their recipes. If you have created some please share. I know that these flavors are used at low percentages but would love to hear about successes of others.:toast:

mourningshadow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
www.aaronaltman.com
Saw this combo recommended somewhere and have been vaping it a lot, it's wonderful. The VZ blackberry is fantastic.

SC blackberry 2.5%
SC Black Tea 2%

This is in 100% VG so lower it a bit if you use high PG. Tastes ok out of the gate but really shines after a week or so. I have not found any need for sweetener but you might try it.

Last edited:

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
I have recently ordered some of Vaping Zone's Super Concentrated Gourmet Flavors. I have been searching the forum for recipes. I have seen people talking about the flavors and a few recipes but not very many. I am starting this thread hoping that people will start sharing all of their recipes. If you have created some please share. I know that these flavors are used at low percentages but would love to hear about successes of others.:toast:

I now have 15 of the SCGourmet line and am working on various recipes now.

The one thing I want to point out for everyone's benefit (so you don't make the same mistake I made - below): WE CANNOT USE "DROPS" for accurate measuring! I 'counted drops' from each of the 15 bottles...it ranged from 32 drops per ml to 48 drops per ml. (Using 1 drop per 2ml - that's a range of 1.05% - 1.57%...in flavors that are commonly recommended at 1%). In flavors that are commonly recommended at 15% that'd be a range/difference of 11.25% - 18.75%. YIKES

There is NO consistency in the drop size of the SCGourmets...and no way to know if it's varying size holes in the bottles or the viscosity of the fluids (which changes when room temps change). These flavors are FAR TOO CONCENTRATED to be able to accurately duplicate recipes "by drops".

I got all excited & 'trusted' what others were saying & doing (measuring/mixing by drops in another thread - when I knew better), and ended up with over 25 bottles of single flavor juices (that I thought were all basically the same percentage/strength)...that I'm either going to have to pitch - or it's going to be a major hassle to calculate the percentages for using them to test/mix combinations. :::sigh:::

'Hope that saves someone from and SCG DIY disaster of their own! :)

Reactions: Mad Scientist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread