Wait time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Just wondering what the current wait time is for mrs t's juice to be shipped? I ordered on the 28th...so been about 5 days..6 tomorrow. Site says 3-4. Should I send an email to make sure she got the order?

I don't mind waiting for good juice, and I know shes a one woman shop, but I'm wondering what the average wait is so I can stop stalking my email for shipping confirmations:D:D:D

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Kimmy, Good things come to people who wait, realize she just got going again, was hospitalized and down for the count for a while, were are all glad she has reopened again, however if you e-mail Dawn she will get back to you im sure....

mwa,

I think you are referring to Dawn from DIY? Unless Ms. T was in the hospital (hope not Ms. T) and I missed that I think you have the threads confused. But you are right about the "good things"

Ajaxus

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
South Bend, IN
Took me about 4 days til I got an email that said she was working on the order, then about half a day til I got one that said it had been shipped..then 3 or so days for delivery. So about a week.

To my knowledge, they are all made to order, you are getting fresh juices when you order from her..so that's why there is a bit of a wait. :)

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
I ordered on the 1st and then updated to mixing on the 6th. Now it says waiting - Snozberry Wallpaper. Not sure when it will ship now. This is my first order from her but have tried a lot of flavors. I hope I will get it this week becuase I am almost out of the Orange Juice.

I ordered on the 28th. Should be here tomorrow or today

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
i ordered on 3/30, got a notice on 4/3 that it was being created, and was shipped out on 4/5. i just checked the tracking and it's out for delivery at this very moment, so it took a total of 8 days.

since this is my first order from Ms. T, it just seems like it's taking forever. ;) i'm about to burst from excitement, and from all the raving reviews on just about all her flavors, i have a feeling that i'll be ordering more tonight!

i'm off to prep some carts...:D

amrdh5

Mar 12, 2010
Williamston,SC
I ordered on the 31st of March and got my order today!!!! I am soooo happy with my order! The cinnamon roll is soooo gooood. That is the 1st cinnamon roll that I have tried that actually taste like cinnamon rolls. I got kahlua coffee and it is wonderful. I also ordered min tee but haven't tried it yet. I will definetly be ordering again and again.:):):)

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I ordered on the 1st and then updated to mixing on the 6th. Now it says waiting - Snozberry Wallpaper. Not sure when it will ship now. This is my first order from her but have tried a lot of flavors. I hope I will get it this week becuase I am almost out of the Orange Juice.

Hey there I ran into a problem with one of my vendors not shipping fast enough so ...Your order will be going out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

But those that ordered Blueberry Smoothie, Snozberry Wallpaper, Blackberry "anything" and banana pudding or pie will all go out tomorrow. So sorry!

Thanks so much
Ms T

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
Hey there I ran into a problem with one of my vendors not shipping fast enough so ...Your order will be going out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

But those that ordered Blueberry Smoothie, Snozberry Wallpaper, Blackberry "anything" and banana pudding or pie will all go out tomorrow. So sorry!

Thanks so much
Ms T

No problem for the delay at all. Its well worth the wait.Thanks for the update and your quick response to my email. Im so excited to get my order. My wife thinks I am crazy but she doesnt understand how good your juices are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread