Waiting for more AV juices!!!! thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happyme2014

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2014
Toronto, Canada
After the giant dose of happiness from my first order from AV ( 200 ml of Bees Knees and 100 ml of Clove ) - both these liquids just divine,
I put a second order! I hope it get here in Canada safely without problems just like my first one!
Any thoughts on these juices? I searched for reviews but most of them don't have many....
I am nervously waiting for these:

Christy's Cappuccino
Cheesecake ( plain )
English Toffee
Maple Melody
Chai
Pineapple pulp

I am quite sure I will love the Cappuccino, it's rare for me not to like a coffee vape!
But I am not sure about all the others....
Care to share your opinions?

Oh, and by the way, two thirds of Bees Knees mixed with one part Clove equals Djarum Blacks! Finally success! I spent an arm and a leg buying tons of junk so far ( about 40 bottles, mostly disastrous , from other companies ) but this discovery makes all the financial pain and disappointment worth it!

Rymarski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
Chicago
Christy's cap is fantastic. Very tasty and smooth vape.

I tried pineapple pulp a while back and it is also a great vape. Definitely a refreshing fruity experience. Give hype a try, along with blueberry crumble. I've used hype as an all day vape and the latter is also fantastic.

Can't really go wrong with any of AVE's juice line. All great flavors and true to what they describe.

Happyme2014

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Well, after a big scare with the customs in Canada, I got my package safely, thank God!
Here are my thoughts:
Christy's Cappucino: fantastic! It should however be renamed Christy's Tiramisu cake! It's a totally creamy tiramisu cake, without much coffee in it. Even better than anticipated
Chai: delicious and very spicy black tea, no creaminess, a little sweetness, a winner for me
Pineapple pulp: refreshing and yummy, recommended!
Bee;s Knees : the best honey tobacco I ever tried
Clove: amazingly realistic, one of my favorites, not exactly sweet but extremely natural tasting, amazing!
Cheesecake: another winner, absolutely perfect in every way. Great to mix with any fruity ejuices too.
And now , the bad part.... sorry but I have to mention that too....
English Toffee and Maple Melody..... unvapable.... sorry.... the liquid is black, ( or the darkest brown), and very thick... the flavor is so muted and oily... the worst part is that these two aren't vapable in the direct meaning,., I tried diluting them with water, with pg, with other ejuices.... they don't wick ( tired Aspire BDC, Iclear 30, Iclear 30S).... the wicks remained white in the middle of the black pool of "motor oil:).... they also killed the brand new coil of Aspire BDC within 2 hours... Something is off here.... I don't know if I got a bad batch for these two bottles or what, but I'd appreciate some help as to what to do with them... I also played with the voltage on my evic supreme with no success.

Overall, AVE remains my favorite supplier, except for those too... glad I got them in 30ml and not 100ml...

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
There are coffee vapes and then there is Christy's Cappucino. Its in a league of of its own. I swear I can taste fresh coffee grounds inside. Your gonna absolutely love it.

Give it some steep time and mor eof the coffee flavor will emerge.

Ill second or third the recommendation on Hype.

If you like that get some Sweet Tart as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread