Waiting on a Delivery...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeTheV&pe

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Winchester UK
Looks like there is a few of us in the same boat!!!

Im waiting on some ego kit (stocking up prior to the xmas rush and to ensure I don't run out :) ) and waiting on 2, 50ml e-juice... problem is with my order its from two places... I know my kit will be here 2moro as its before 1pm guarantee... but my juice **gulps** could be a few days..... and I only have 2 days MAX juice left plus im still within my 1st week of cold turkey from analogs.. I do have some other e-juice, but its old... and I mean ooooooollllld as in its been in my work bag for 6 months from my last crusade of quitting smokes. :glare:

I hope it arrives soon for you!!

Digitaltitan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2011
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Madvapes vv box
Ave juices boba gorilla and hype
Theyre here.

And some resurrector carto with a drip tip

Problem is...

c6e4c102-4d62-0bd6.jpg

...... ups that's a ......ing stabbing injury.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Madvapes vv box
Ave juices boba gorilla and hype
Theyre here.

And some resurrector carto with a drip tip

Problem is...

c6e4c102-4d62-0bd6.jpg

...... ups that's a ......ing stabbing injury.

Even the Taryn spin won't recover that! You are lucky they didn't call HAZMAT in for cleanup and disposal.

Last edited:

Digitaltitan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2011
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Overall though. The juices that weren't mangeled are delicious and the hype I saved is even more amazing than the hype around it lead me to believe. And the mad vapes vv box is worth more than the pennies they charge for it.

The sanded finish I put on it is really nice and I think makes it a much better little box mod. Gonna paint it soon. Haven't decided between a spray or handpainted job.

Gonna have to use all my willpower to put the damned thing down before I passout of nic od.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread