The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Waking up a slumbering market segment? - Vandy Vape Pyro V3 Review

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Video Reviews' started by VapingWithVic, Sep 20, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VapingWithVic

VapingWithVic Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2016
    Scotland
    The Vandy Vape Pyro V3 is the latest iteration of the Pyro RDTA line of tanks coming out from Vandy Vape in a market segment which for the most part has been very, very quiet for the past year. How will the newest design for the Pyro range turn out? Lets find out...

═╣ Vandy Vape Pyro V3 ╠═

01:45 ◄ Unboxing and Close Look
    08:01 ◄ Build & Wicking
    12:44 ◄ Vape
    13:46 ◄ Thoughts

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Blitzdonlife

Blitzdonlife Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Your reviews are the best Vic, thanks man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I think this is an indicator a possible change in the US market whether or not it is ultimately a successful device or not.
    It seems to follow US regulation and market behavior more than anything else.

a while back all the manufacturers dropped everything and started making pod devices which mirrored the massive increase in sales along with rise in market share of gas station garbage in the US. Then the deeming came out which more or less bars all new devices except a very very few pod systems and even less savory things from the US market entirely.

before the pod explosion there were squonkers which beat out rdtas. Squonkers didn’t do so great though because they were large, expensive, and complicated. The thing that wiped them though was manufacturers dropping everything to make pods.
    An RDTA is an RTA that is easier to wick. What we have now is people frantically running away from the pod market that just imploded in the US, and bunkering in, but as pod users they don’t have the skills to wick an RTA, so they’re looking for the next easiest thing. That’s an RDTA. Squonkers are large, which means highly visible, which makes them potentially not good, but also many models had various kinds of problems. Some of them quite stupid. I have two squonkers both of which had LCD screens with no protection on them at all. Both got their screens broken. Stupid useless fragility. I suspect DL will rapidly lose popularity as well mainly because the cloud is more visible.

another new product I saw a glimpse of recently was a legend squonker. A single battery (so MTL) ruggedized squonker. This product I think competes with that one. The RDTA is for people who need a smaller less visible device and are willing to spend juice capacity to get it. It looks very DL though.