Wakonda (Nicoticket) cloned

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
I've been working on this for about a year now and believe I have a good Waconda clone. The recipe in on ejuice me up, it's called Siminole Wind.

1) Vanilla Custard (Cap V2) - 10%
2) Black for Pipe ( INW) - 3%
3) Double Chocolate (clear)(TFA) - 1%
4) Coffee (INW) - 1%
PS: The Black for Pipe is becoming had to find.

Last edited:

yooperdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Marquette, MI
www.eyeflies.com
I've been working on this for about a year now and believe I have a good Waconda clone. The recipe in on ejuice me up, it's called Siminole Wind.

1) Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors) - 10%
2) Black for Pipe ( INW) - 3%
3) Double Chocolate (clear)(TFA) - 1%
4) Coffee (INW) - 1%
PS: The Black for Pipe is becoming had to find.

Recipe looks interesting. Thank you. I have the other custards, INW, Caps V1&2, and FA. Have nothing from RF. Any idea if any of the ones that I do have would work as a sub?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
Where do you find yours? Overseas?

Is there another similar flavor that might work if they discontinue this flavor?
I ordered some yesterday directly from Inawera Flavors, they take PayPal. Their may be other suitable tobaccos that would work, I settled on this one for its smooth Burley flavor. The original Waconda used NET tobacco which I have done in the past and had very good results. But as with the original it takes a very long steep. But, by using a synthesized flavor the steep necessary is dramatically reduced to only about 3 days.

Last edited:

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
I assume that is the VG version you were using and not the SC version that most people use at 1.5%?
I apologize for the misprint. I only recently ordered the Real Flavor custard and have not used it yet. I have been using the Cap V2 custard at 10%. The Black for Pipe is very strong as is the Coffee so they can easily overpower the Custard.

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
Just mixed this, been awhile since I had wakonda so only from a distant memory this seems close but can't say for certain. Very tasty regardless, thanks for the recipe! The tobacco and coffee are a bit strong but expected from shake and vape. Probably mix up another to steep, this one won't make it.

Thanks for your feedback. I hope you enjoy it, it's become my favorite. I have another tobacco that I have been using for over 5 yrs. that got bumped. I'm in the process of doing another rework on that one.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I ordered some yesterday directly from Inawera Flavors, they take PayPal. Their may be other suitable tobaccos that would work, I settled on this one for its smooth Burley flavor. The original Waconda used NET tobacco which I have done in the past and had very good results. But as with the original it takes a very long steep. But, by using a synthesized flavor the steep necessary is dramatically reduced to only about 3 days.
So there was 2 versions of wakanda? I remember wakanda a few years ago and thought it was good, but never bought it again because I got into the virus...anyways I recently purchased a bottle on ecf classys that was unopened and about a year or so old. It tastes ok, but not as I remembered, so after reading this, I'm wondering if I remember the original stuff?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
So there was 2 versions of wakanda? I remember wakanda a few years ago and thought it was good, but never bought it again because I got into the virus...anyways I recently purchased a bottle on ecf classys that was unopened and about a year or so old. It tastes ok, but not as I remembered, so after reading this, I'm wondering if I remember the original stuff?

I don't know of a second version of Wakonda. But I do remember Nicoticket doing limited runs of some of their juices with double flavoring. The recipe that I posted isn't a true clone of Wakonda, it's more inspired by Wakonda. I recall that vaping Wakonda of different nic% the flavor seemed quite different.

Reactions: vapdivrr

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I don't know of a second version of Wakonda. But I do remember Nicoticket doing limited runs of some of their juices with double flavoring. The recipe that I posted isn't a true clone of Wakonda, it's more inspired by Wakonda. I recall that vaping Wakonda of different nic% the flavor seemed quite different.
I think I understand, when you said "original version" you were just talking about their juice compared to yours. I thought you were talking about them having 2 versions.......you can be correct in that this stuff I got has double flavorings....

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
It's interesting though @vapdivrr because I used to love Wakonda when it was released originally, it was my favorite juice for over a year. Then I switched to DIY, and a year or so later I ordered a bottle of Wakonda for old times sake when NT was closing up. Tasted very different. (and awful) it's hard to say since taste buds change and I was using different equipment, but the taste was so different, I did wonder if there was a change in the recipe or something.

At any rate, this recipe looks interesting, but uses too many flavorings I don't like so I won't be trying it. However the general idea of it looks well done, and I may try a spin on it using Stixx Mixx coffee at some point so thanks to OP for the hard work on this recipe and for sharing it with us NT fans :)

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
It's interesting though @vapdivrr because I used to love Wakonda when it was released originally, it was my favorite juice for over a year. Then I switched to DIY, and a year or so later I ordered a bottle of Wakonda for old times sake when NT was closing up. Tasted very different. (and awful) it's hard to say since taste buds change and I was using different equipment, but the taste was so different, I did wonder if there was a change in the recipe or something.

At any rate, this recipe looks interesting, but uses too many flavorings I don't like so I won't be trying it. However the general idea of it looks well done, and I may try a spin on it using Stixx Mixx coffee at some point so thanks to OP for the hard work on this recipe and for sharing it with us NT fans :)
It could be the same here....in the past 2 years I have been vaping hhv ' s nets, which aren't as sweet, so maybe the wakanda just was way to sweet and a little artificial. I still enjoy it, but no where like before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread