Wanna make something thats taste like halo tyrkish tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
Norway
Title say it all.
I really enjoy this juice, but i plan to make my own liquid.
I tasted other tyrkish tobaccos, bit this is one of the best i tried.
I did a search, one thread i found linked to a thread. But jts old and content looked to be deleted...
Does anyone know of a tyrkish consntrate/aroma that somewhat has the taste of thos halo juice? Or know how what to mix to get a tyrkish juice?
Tnx for help, and i have no idea why there is a line under the letters. Cant turn it off for some reason....

Reactions: smacuser

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
Norway
I might add. I contacted halo regarding diy. They had some, got a link. But meh. Costs more than premix, and i would only end up with 10ml. So i cant see any reason why to order it, or even sell it. Give me something i can make 30ml plus, for a ok price god dang it. :p
He told me they have plans to expand this line, but want to see how marked responds to what they sell now first. But cobsidering the above, i l they are not going to sell that much.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Ordered from pink mule and a uk store. I dont have a go to store atm.
There is a shop in norway selling hangsen, and some other brands. But its a bit pricy, but they deliver fast. Thinking about hangsen tyrkish.
Give the Hangsen a test. It may be close to what you want or at least a base to build upon.
Also see if you can source: Turkish-SC

Whatever you mix, it will need 3-4 weeks steep/aging for the flavours to fully develop.

Best of luck
I

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
See its made in china. Any idea how the quality is?
Dont take me wrong, there are good products but also allot of bad ones.

Both, Hangsen and SC are made in china.
IMO: Hangsen has some of the best tobacco concentrates. SC is on my short list.

cheers
I
ETA:
I took a look around and didn't see a definitive Halo recipe.

Also, check out flavor names such as Camel or Dromedary.
Desert ship also

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
Norway
Both, Hangsen and SC are made in china.
IMO: Hangsen has some of the best tobacco concentrates. SC is on my short list.

cheers
I
ETA:

Desert ship also

I see. Tought it was europian for some reason. But like i say, they have good stuff to. I guess mist vaping gear is made in china. The worlds factory atm. :)

Reactions: Izan

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
Norway
I did read wrong regarding % aroma you need to make halo's juice.
Advised dosage is 25%.
Anyone tried this site, french i think. I only find couple of french sites selling this product.
I also think its a bit pricy compared to other flavors. Still cheap compared to smoking or premix tho.
*what to do, what to do?*
lepetitvapoteur.com/en/aroma-brand-halo/4157-concentrate-turkish-classic-halo.html
Also. Now my taste buds suddenly love midnight apple, but could be my obs rta that is much better then the joytech delta. All the problems i didnt think i would experience. Also almost out of juice because my refill shipment has been stuck at heathrow. So that sucked... haha.

Last edited:

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
Norway
Yea, i had a bit of a wtf moment, but mistakes happen when you havent sleept much and worked for 10 days strait.. :p

Little update..
Was about to place a order on one 10ml, but. No change. 16.50 euro for one 10ml, 10 euro for shipment plus i have to pay tax. To make it more negative, shipment or something costed more if i order 2 bottles 10ml. This site isnt for me, seems you french like to make me pay big money to get some small bottles of aroma. Shame on you. xD

Has anyone from EU tried a shop named Fabvape?
Its a greek shop, the whole order cost the same as shipping alone from france.
fabvape.gr/en

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread