Wanna try Pina Colada. Need some opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
ANd Ive only had the Pina Colada from Tasty vapor lol so I cant compare mine either - however, for me at least, the pineapple in this one is by far the top note in the juice (I can barely taste coconut but I dont mind coconut if I hated it it would probably stand out).
I use mine straight from the mailbox but over time the flavor deepens and become richer. I think this is true for most hand mixed juices that aren't using Dekang as a base (it may also be true of dekang but I haven't found it so myself).

capecodjim

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Cape Cod
vaping some Pina Colada from MadVapes.com (labeled TopVapor) as I type... very nice taste and very smooth... had some root beer on the atty I used... was a nice combo of flavors!

I placed my order at 10:00, got an email it was being processed at 11, got another email that it had been shipped at 12. Was here in a couple days. Can't beat that and the price was right too.

Before you order from anyone make sure to search the forums for a discount code!

I saved 20% at vaporrenu on stuff I was gonna buy anyway... they have some unique flavors!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread