Want a better battery for your BLU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Just an FYI but almost any 8.5mm female battery will work. I would suggest using the Modern Vapor Sidesho battery. I am not certain if you can change them in the BLU PCC (I do not own one) but they work and fit perfectly for the BLU carts. I buy them from time to time. Great flavor (wish JC would release it). The Sidesho is a longer battery but double the power and usage time.

Electronic Cigarette Battery - Sidesho Spare Auto Battery

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
^disagree. This was not about which cigalike is better then blu and G6/Volt are 9.2mm/100+mm (not exactly a mini!) and all smart PCC's do the same thing. I have 3 from 3 different brands. This was about helping those who do not like BLU's battery (L88b) using something with more power but sticking with BLU carts. Anywho - tell me more about the 100. Is it the same diameter as the regular and how much longer is it? Do you have pics of the 2?

jimbol

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Southern Maryland
From the BLU FAQ:

blu Original & blu Premium are 3.5 inches long and 0.31 inches wide.
blu Premium100 is 3.88 inches long and 0.38 inches wide.
blu Disposable is 4.63 inches long and 0.38 inches wide.

You probably already know that the threading is 510 but the charging in the PCC apparently has the polarization reversed so it won't charge anything but their batteries.

I have seen a picture comparing them but I can't remember where it was.

ilovehugehits

Moved On
Jan 28, 2013
Minnesota
jimbol:9432011 said:
From the BLU FAQ:

blu Original & blu Premium are 3.5 inches long and 0.31 inches wide.
blu Premium100 is 3.88 inches long and 0.38 inches wide.
blu Disposable is 4.63 inches long and 0.38 inches wide.

You probably already know that the threading is 510 but the charging in the PCC apparently has the polarization reversed so it won't charge anything but their batteries.

I have seen a picture comparing them but I can't remember where it was.
That was perfect. Mods can feel free to close this thread!

ilovehugehits

Moved On
Jan 28, 2013
Minnesota
I'm already all good in the mini department.
My Blu Premium 100 kit; still has 6 months left on the warranty.
Also have Jet 510 mini bats for backup.
That's good that Fin is offering a quality mini option.
Another way to go is Groupon.
South Beach, Green Smoke & V2.
Have all sold full starter kits there.
I started vaping with one of those kits.
The whole thing is around $25 shipped!

aussiedog61

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Southern California
I had to try this out since it's a 510 connection. I used their carts on a JC Vea, Kamry K100, and a Sigelei Telescoping Zmax V3. They all worked great and actually tasted better, plus it didn't 'time out' on me so I could draw longer.

In regards to the Premium 100's versus the Original: the carts hold more juice and the battery is a little better (doesn't activate in the wind as easily, seems to last longer, times out longer on the draw, and seems smarter?).

harrycan

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
USA
Never used FIN unless it's the same company that makes a disposable with a white LED tip. If so, OMG YUCK! Taste like a stale marshmallow burning. lol The headache is due to something in JC I think and not a neck thingy.

All the China made disposable\carts taste like that yes"Yuck",and forget refilling that just makes them taste worse.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
All the China made disposable\carts taste like that yes"Yuck",and forget refilling that just makes them taste worse.
glare.gif

Most, but not all I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread