Want higher voltage with my 510, but not a bulky mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
I would like to get the most out of the high voltage juice Drew sells and I hear you can get more flavor/vapor from pretty much any ejuice when vaping with higher voltage.

I am not interested in any of the mod's/prodigy/chuck or anything that differs from the orginal size/style of my 510.

I see that Drew sells an adapter for the KR808D battery to attach to the 510 atty, will this work for me? I hear the KR808D has a higher voltage than the 510. Will this do the trick?

What problems could I possibly run into with this setup?

Thanks everyone.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
It's kinda funny you bring this up Rag....I am going to be releasing something within a week that is going to make what you are requesting possible!!! Give me 10 days my freind and you will not be dissapointed...
To better answer your question about the Mega Kr8 battery...The voltage is not highre it is the Mah rating that is higher, which offers longer battery life and affects the Amps slightly...Some claim that it gives them more power but I dont have any solid evidence that this would give you more vapor or flavor...Thanks
Drew

crand

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
Scottsdale, AZ
To stay within the 'footprint' of a 510 battery means that you won't be able to move up to a 5 or 6 volt device. You can purchase the 'mega' batteries for the 510 or KD8's but this will only give you a higher mAh rating meaning the battery will last longer at it's full potential but won't provide greater horsepower.
I was a bit hesitant about the bigger battery mods at first but found that once you try em it's tough to go back.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
It's kinda funny you bring this up Rag....I am going to be releasing something within a week that is going to make what you are requesting possible!!! Give me 10 days my freind and you will not be dissapointed...
To better answer your question about the Mega Kr8 battery...The voltage is not highre it is the Mah rating that is higher, which offers longer battery life and affects the Amps slightly...Some claim that it gives them more power but I dont have any solid evidence that this would give you more vapor or flavor...Thanks
Drew

Thanks everyone for the replies. I will be looking for your new product Drew. You gonna post the announcement somewhere or should I just keep checking the site?

House, I read your article on the voltages before I posted mine which is why I asked the question. Wondered how well it would work with Drew's HV ejuice. Your thread was super informative. Thanks for taking the time to do that.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
tittering? i thought i knew all the words as i was born in Brooklyn and of Italian decent lol. but never heard of that one.
Hey Drew dont you keep us guessing. i want that 5 volt and i want it nowwwwwwwwwwwww. is it bigger than a regular size e cig battery or same size. how bout length wize too? guess im asking too many questions. i bet he doesnt even answer 1 lol.
tell me Drew tell me. i hate waiting for an answer. now i wont be able to sleep for 10 days.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
lol alphafemale your a riot. yeh thats all i am thinking about since Drew mentioend it. its like that song you hear and you sing it for a week or so and cant stop. Dam you Drew. i want it now. when i get it im selling my Xhaler and all the batteries i got. 5v is good enough for me. hey Alpha i never used a passthru yet believe it or not i really didnt. what voltage do they using run at. a ddrop higher than 3.7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread