Want more 510 MEGA NITRO 2.4Ω PUNCH ( single coil )

Status
Not open for further replies.

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
Hi Isaac, when do you think the next batch of 510 Mega nitro 2.4 single coil cartos will be in again?

These are seriously the best cartos I have used since the old school Platinums.

1- I have been chain vaping in these to try out the limits on them. The draw does not become tight as the Platinums do over time.

2- They are airy but not excessive. Best way to describe it: they are a cross between the Platinums and the Smoktech cartos. The perfect draw.

3- Very easy to fill using the tooth pick method.

4- The taste is perfect.

5- While chain vaping Smoktech cartos you will get condensation or even small drops of ejuice on the battery contact. With Platinums I usually get a little leaking after my second tank fill. So far with the Nito on my 3rd tank fill still no ejuice on battery contact.

These are the best carto's I have ever used. I want more.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
New2vaps; what pg/vg you running through them? i'm having the same experience with 50/50. though, that's the wifes preferred vape. mine is 100% (or close) VG. haven't had a chance to test it yet. hoping someone has.

i will surely be picking up more of these in the future. just hoping i don't have to venture elsewhere for my high VG juices. these cartos are SUweetA!!!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I love the Nitro punch 2.4s... Just wish I had as much luck with the filler less nitros.. First 2 didn't wick and I got dry burnt hits.. Think I'm doing something wrong but can't figure out what.. I didn't hear about anyone else having wicking issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try giving it 3 or 4 hard puufs without firing to get juice on the wick. Also make sure the juice covers the holes or the dry burnt taste will return with a quickness.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I love the Nitro punch 2.4s... Just wish I had as much luck with the filler less nitros.. First 2 didn't wick and I got dry burnt hits.. Think I'm doing something wrong but can't figure out what.. I didn't hear about anyone else having wicking issues

i'm having wicking issues on the pros running max VG juice. haven't had a chance to try them on 50/50 blends yet. the punch is working like a dream on 50/50.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hi Isaac, when do you think the next batch of 510 Mega nitro 2.4 single coil cartos will be in again?

These are seriously the best cartos I have used since the old school Platinums.

1- I have been chain vaping in these to try out the limits on them. The draw does not become tight as the Platinums do over time.

2- They are airy but not excessive. Best way to describe it: they are a cross between the Platinums and the Smoktech cartos. The perfect draw.

3- Very easy to fill using the tooth pick method.

4- The taste is perfect.

5- While chain vaping Smoktech cartos you will get condensation or even small drops of ejuice on the battery contact. With Platinums I usually get a little leaking after my second tank fill. So far with the Nito on my 3rd tank fill still no ejuice on battery contact.

These are the best carto's I have ever used. I want more.
That's Awesome!! We have reserves going up of all types. I'm just waiting on 2 people to make sure they're all set and we'll get rocking and rolling again. I need to get them ASAP so we can put another order through just stay tuned buddy.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I did like 20 primer puffs with a full tank.. Still didn't wick

Oh wow. That should of done it. Make sure the holes are open so juice can get there. I've had other cartos that looked open but when I tried to poke a needle in it wouldn't go in.
Also make sure the voltage isn't too high. Sorry, just trying to help figure it out.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
Yeah I might do that but it's odd that nobody else is having wicking issues with these.. And I got 2 cartos that do

I had the same issue with mine. I put another one in today, and couldn't figure out why it instantly burned and wouldn't fire - duh, when I checked it was from the wrong box and had filler. Another one bites the dust LOL

I've tried the fillerless ones twice and both give me burned flavors - I'm obviously doing something wrong, because I really want to get the hang of these! Question, though - once they burn, are they dead (like the filled cartos?) - or can they recover?

mgavilondo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
I had the same issue with mine. I put another one in today, and couldn't figure out why it instantly burned and wouldn't fire - duh, when I checked it was from the wrong box and had filler. Another one bites the dust LOL

I've tried the fillerless ones twice and both give me burned flavors - I'm obviously doing something wrong, because I really want to get the hang of these! Question, though - once they burn, are they dead (like the filled cartos?) - or can they recover?

Lol blame that on your ADD.. That sounds like something I'd do.. And that's a good question. Was wondering about that myself but my guess would be once burnt, it's done as they still have a wick and that's what burns.. I'm thinking that the filler on those side holes is too thick to accept the juice? Should ask Isaac about this huh :/

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
Lol blame that on your ADD.. That sounds like something I'd do.. And that's a good question. Was wondering about that myself but my guess would be once burnt, it's done as they still have a wick and that's what burns.. I'm thinking that the filler on those side holes is too thick to accept the juice? Should ask Isaac about this huh :/

Maybe, but I tried it with 50/50 juice, and then whatever Mother's Milk is - not sure about that one. Yes, we need Isaac :)

mgavilondo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Oh wow. That should of done it. Make sure the holes are open so juice can get there. I've had other cartos that looked open but when I tried to poke a needle in it wouldn't go in.
Also make sure the voltage isn't too high. Sorry, just trying to help figure it out.
Yeah me too and thanks .. I got those bubbles coming out last time but only on one side when I did primer puffs.. And had it at a low voltage but maybe I raised it too quickly after it didn't burn.. One thing good about these is when it burns and I dump juice back in the bottle I don't waste any on filler lol

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Huh,
It may be the high VG content. You see, I couldn't test high VG because I just can't use the stuff. It gives me such an uncomfortable heavy feeling in my chest with thick saliva. I was thinking about you VG vapers and figuered if we make the ports large enough it should be fine. The Nitro line itself was supposed to have one 3mm port as well. Sorry gys, I'm going to have to take the Fillerless back to the drawing board.Though I feel the only solution would be to use larger coil covers or widen the ports the in the cover itself if we have enough room in there. I think the only viable "Cost friendly' solution would be to use a larger shell. Like an Ego or Evod style but that would defy the conept. Sorry thinking out loud here. Let me see what we can do about them to compensate higher VG ratios.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Right on!
Most definitely, even though the port is smaller on the Nitro line, the set up is entirely different. Where the coil is vertical and it's up with the insulater and updated batting, it's rock solid. The Filler Pro is much more compressed with a horizontal set. I believe the inner ports may just be too small for the thicker liquids. VG tends to be thick and expand thickness after heat is applied. This is going to be a serious puzzle.

mgavilondo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Huh,
It may be the high VG content. You see, I couldn't test high VG because I just can't use the stuff. It gives me such an uncomfortable heavy feeling in my chest with thick saliva. I was thinking about you VG vapers and figuered if we make the ports large enough it should be fine. The Nitro line itself was supposed to have one 3mm port as well. Sorry gys, I'm going to have to take the Fillerless back to the drawing board.Though I feel the only solution would be to use larger coil covers or widen the ports the in the cover itself if we have enough room in there. I think the only viable "Cost friendly' solution would be to use a larger shell. Like an Ego or Evod style but that would defy the conept. Sorry thinking out loud here. Let me see what we can do about them to compensate higher VG ratios.

Hey Isaac, I'm really not a VG girl, actually got this juice not realizing it was 80% VG, if that was the only reason for the burnt hits I'd be ok but I put a 50/50 blend in them and it still happened... Im probably the minority here but I'm sure there are a lot of VG hitters that might benefit from some more dabbling... Anyhow do you think I could put juice in the chamber directly kind of like a bcc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread