Want/need a new mod. DNA75 or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAlert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2010
NJ
Looking for a new mod. My VS RDNA 40 is getting a little to beat up and it being limited to 40 watts is getting kinda old. I have a Cuboid for powering some of my more power hungry builds, but want something smaller and lighter for everyday use. I'm really digging the Lavabox M (dna 75), but is it really worth the $100 when you can get the same wattage out of sub $50 mods? I don't do temp control at all. so that's a none issue. Looking for a single 18650 that will do north of 60w. I think it's between the Lavabox M and the new Evic Vtwo mini. Anyone have any opinions if it's worth the $70 difference?

Hdivr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Rolla MO
I'm in the same boat. My VS rDna 40 has been my goto mod for the past year. Looks ragged but has never failed to fire.

I'm liking the Sigelei Fuchai for battery capacity and boost features. It has 2 18650's though. The temp control is faulty, but I don't need that as well. Pics make is look to be about the same size as the rdna in an open hand.

What I like most is that supposedly has 2 amp charging to each cell. That is my most loved feature of the Vaporshark line.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Looking for a new mod. My VS RDNA 40 is getting a little to beat up and it being limited to 40 watts is getting kinda old. I have a Cuboid for powering some of my more power hungry builds, but want something smaller and lighter for everyday use. I'm really digging the Lavabox M (DNA 75), but is it really worth the $100 when you can get the same wattage out of sub $50 mods? I don't do temp control at all. so that's a none issue. Looking for a single 18650 that will do north of 60w. I think it's between the Lavabox M and the new Evic Vtwo mini. Anyone have any opinions if it's worth the $70 difference?
I am loving the SMY SDNA75. I like it so much i have another on it's way. Just under $50 shipped from ecig.com. Good thing is they are in the usa and only takes a couple of days even with the cheapest shipping option.

Reactions: godfatherI

RedAlert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2010
NJ
I don't know it the lava box mini is worth it, but I ordered it a few days ago. Use code 10PCT to knock the price down to $90.
Thanks for the discount code, made it an easier choice. Just ordered one up. Even had some points in my account from back in the day. Thanks for all your help

godfatherI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2015
georgia
I am loving the SMY SDNA75. I like it so much i have another on it's way. Just under $50 shipped from ecig.com. Good thing is they are in the usa and only takes a couple of days even with the cheapest shipping option.

Same here and ordered from ecig.com too. Can't beat $50 for a DNA 75 mod. Couldn't resist the lavabox mini. 8/8 is an excuse to buy anything / everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread