Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
*shock and awe intensifies* what're the coils you have in that one? Ni or SS?
..and enhanced drivers licenses are an even bigger PITA to get than passports. So they let you leave but you might not be able to get back again even if you’re a citizen. LOL. Makes it easier for immigrants I guess. They all want to go to Canada anyway. Probably worth the effort if you live on the border though. When I’ve been to the local DMV there were always a few people going though the process.

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
..and enhanced drivers licenses are an even bigger PITA to get than passports. So they let you leave but you might not be able to get back again even if you’re a citizen. LOL. Makes it easier for immigrants I guess. They all want to go to Canada anyway. Probably worth the effort if you live on the border though. When I’ve been to the local DMV there were always a few people going though the process.

well I don't know about you.....buuuut I think I'd be laughing my .... off and happily taking the hint to never come back.

Reactions: stols001

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
My HOG and the Money Shot is my favorite setup. It stays at home. I did take it to work once and it lasted all day. I was impressed. I don't chainvape on that setup.

yes I always viewed the HOG as one of those table hookah types where it is more a feature in your lounge rather than a constant carry. Guess it would be the vape equivalent of a S&W 500 Magnum revolver or a .50AE Desert Eagle as your "concealed carry"

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
yes I always viewed the HOG as one of those table hookah types where it is more a feature in your lounge rather than a constant carry. Guess it would be the vape equivalent of a S&W 500 Magnum revolver or a .50AE Desert Eagle as your "concealed carry"
Yeah pretty much. A friend has a Judge revolver that is .454 casull. That is INSANE! Fun as hell to shoot but close to impossible to conceal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eskie

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yeah pretty much. A friend has a Judge revolver that is .454 casull. That is INSANE! Fun as hell to shoot but close to impossible to conceal.
My memory is the judge was designed as a special purpose pistol. It was meant quite literally for judges for stopping defendants that charged the bench. Meant to be loaded with .410 shotgun rounds and kept under the judge’s desk. Not even carry, let alone concealed carry. .45 long colt has been out for a long time so there are a lot of different rounds that fit it.

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
My memory is the judge was designed as a special purpose pistol. It was meant quite literally for judges for stopping defendants that charged the bench.

Judges upped their game.
so0hknbrio2sfd3qlfmk.png

Reactions: stols001

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
My memory is the judge was designed as a special purpose pistol. It was meant quite literally for judges for stopping defendants that charged the bench. Meant to be loaded with .410 shotgun rounds and kept under the judge’s desk. Not even carry, let alone concealed carry. .45 long colt has been out for a long time so there are a lot of different rounds that fit it.

On a serious note I've seen some test firing on the judge with .410 the other day, the reviewer (TFB TV) didn't have much to say in the way of praise when it came to rat or birdshot load, thought the slug or 3/4-ball loads were more effective. I think it was the judge that didn't respond well to a standard cylinder speed loader either.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
On a serious note I've seen some test firing on the judge with .410 the other day, the reviewer (TFB TV) didn't have much to say in the way of praise when it came to rat or birdshot load, thought the slug or 3/4-ball loads were more effective. I think it was the judge that didn't respond well to a standard cylinder speed loader either.
Of course not. It’s a 4 shot emergency man-stopper. The judge is pretty close physically to the defendant and has to drop him or her in the time it take them to run 10-20 feet. No time to get more shots off let alone reload. Iirc the suggested load was double aught buck. Not very many .38 balls in .410 but it was supposed to be a very very short ranged weapon used by someone without much experience or range time while in a panic.
It makes a whole lot of sense for what it was designed for.

• Useful
Reactions: escapetovape

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I don't know much about guns.. Shot them a lot & rifles as a kid (back then we didn't even ask if we could- grew up on a farm) anyway fast forward several years.. Bought a little 22.. Then our friend gave me a small gun that shoots 410 shells or bullets.. He told me to sleep with it when my husband was working out in the oilfields.."just aim for the middle of the doorway,,,, after you shoot them you're gonna have mess to clean up'- sounded Perfect to me! Year's later I went out shooting with several friends..so many guns.. I did very well on the target with the 1 they said would knock me over---- I didn't flinch,,, must be a lot of featherweight out there hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread