Want to help your fellow vapers with their DIY juice efforts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shipwreck

Jun 4, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Hey folks, awesome news!! Due to popular demand The Wolf's Den with Papa Wolf The Wolf's Den with Papa Wolf | Facebook has been expanded from a 2 hour show to a 4 hour show, from 8PM to Midnight, beginning this coming Tuesday (July 7). The next episode will be dedicated to all things DIY. I am looking for some veteran DIYers to come on the show to discuss DIY for beginners to experts. If you are interested please post here, send me a private message here, or send an email to papawolf@start.ca with info about your background in DIY and we will discuss you appearing on the show.
We will also be giving away tons of free prizes including DIY related prizes. The full show schedule will be posted soon so stay tuned to find out who we will have as special guests, and don't forget to tune in Tuesday beginning at 8PM.
You can check out the Coast 2 Coast Vapers network here as well: Coast2CoastVapers on Vapers.tv [ Vapers.tv ] http://vapers.tv - It Kicks Ash!

Reactions: Susan~S

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Well I hope this thing is helping some people. I really do. I bet you're happy doing this, and I'm super glad for you. I really am. When I was just a few weeks into this vapin' thing, I signed up for this show/chat/whatever. I was looking forward to learning new things and maybe even helping somebody. I was onboard for less than 15 seconds and I heard "F this" or "F that" or "this thing is F'ing awesome" one too many times. Which means more than once. So I closed the tab and have had absolutely no desire to return. But I hope this thing educates some people. I really do.

Shipwreck

Jun 4, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Well I hope this thing is helping some people. I really do. I bet you're happy doing this, and I'm super glad for you. I really am. When I was just a few weeks into this vapin' thing, I signed up for this show/chat/whatever. I was looking forward to learning new things and maybe even helping somebody. I was onboard for less than 15 seconds and I heard "F this" or "F that" or "this thing is F'ing awesome" one too many times. Which means more than once. So I closed the tab and have had absolutely no desire to return. But I hope this thing educates some people. I really do.

No matter where you go in life you are going to hear the 'F' word. Personally, there are others things we all hear one too many times, which means once or more, that I find a lot more offensive such as; North America bombed another country today, this thing, or that thing needs to be banned because it offends some overly sensitive person who wants to shove their views down everyone else's throats, this religion is evil because it's not MY religion, the government was paid by big corporations to pass a new law today that will benefit the politicians and corporations and hurt the middle and lower income families, etc, etc, etc.....
    The thing is, one needs to grow a thicker skin and choose what to complain about. A simple word that actually hurts no one, or something that does actually hurt people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread