Want to increase the nic in some juice - can you help a newb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA

Unhooked Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2012
Michigan USA
I vape 10mg juice. I was given 120ml of 3mg juice.

1. How much straight nic would I need to add to bring it to 10mg?

2. Is there a chart or calculator for these things?

3. If I literally need only a couple oz of nic, is there a cheap way to get it? Shipping makes small purchases so expensive.

Thank you!

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Check with some of the popular nicotine vendors for a sample size 10ml-15ml of 100mg/ml.
Capture.JPG

Cheers
I

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I use Nicotine River and I've been happy with them. I haven't asked, but I imagine that they'd be willing to ship a small "test" sample, many vendors will do that. Shipping will probably not be free, but overall cost would be less.

If you are looking to get more into DIY or NEED any other supplies sometimes it's helpful to order from one vendor, after a certain price point my shipping is free with Nicotine River, although I can't remember what that price point is. But if you need syringes, extra bottles, etc., it might make sense to purchase it all from one place.

You may want to check around and see which wholesalers are closest to you, if you are looking to minimize costs. There are a few "big" trusted wholesale vendors at ECF, I know Nicotine Giant is one, Wizard labs is another (I believe they sell nicotine) but you could check the "approved vendors" forums, and there will likely be New Year's sales as well if you can wait.

Best of luck, Google will probably be your friend here. :)

Anna

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
You can still get a 15mL sample of 100mg/mL nicotine base from Nude Nicotine, the last I checked. IIRC they have you pay $2.95 or somewhere near that for the shipping. Look for the info. & link for it on their website. Even their regular, least expensive nic base is very very good, IMO.

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
The calculators are very helpful too, thanks.

I have some more powerful rebuildables now, so I think I'm getting plenty of nic in my 3-6% juice. And lately I don't seem to see much difference between 3% and 10%, isn't that funny? Hard to imagine I started out with 18% but there were no RBAs back in those days I guess.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread