Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hey guys gals just want to say hey. i will be hanging around quietly for awhile reading and learning about modding. I notice you folks make mods with flashlights. why is this if you dont mind me asking? i really would love to make a 3.7v or 5v very small and skinny mod for myself to use. I was looking at the GG slim but i do not want to spend 140 bucks and then buy batterys and chargers. But that GG sure looks like the perfect size. do i look for just very small flashlights or should i look to buy laser pointers and anything that has a switch and is similar to a flashlight? Thanks for any info and help to steer me in the right direction. I also see everyone here really gets along well that is golden.
Thanks and hello to all.

Cos

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
i forgot to mention. i would love to make a Mod for my M401. is this possible and if not i guess i would need an adapter. do they make a M401 adapter? I currently use KR808 and 510 carts. I also use the greencig cartos but i use the greencigs on the greencig batterys only. unless i can make a nice small skinny mod that has 3.7v to 5.v and no more. Thanks again

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
sure you can do a 401.. I've got some 510 to 401 adapters coming in after the China holiday too so you could use just about anything.. I've got 401 connectors also.

Lots of different flashlights out there. Something that uses an AA size battery you could use two 14250's to get to 5 volts but you'd want to make sure it's regulated because 8.4 volts on a full charge will smoke up an atty pretty quickly. good luck.. hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread