Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I ordered my Provari Saturday. It's been shipped! I also own a Lavatube and bought the batts from SuperTmanufacturing so when I ordered the provari.. I didn't order any batts, just the extension cap because I'm thinking I can use the batts I already have. will this batt work or do I need to scramble and order different ones?

Nothing worse (well, almost nothing) than getting a new device and not having the correct batts! They look like the same as what I have.. just want to be sure.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Nice introductory sale one the IMR at the top if you haven't ordered yet: same physical dimensions

Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

Hmm I see that.. I've got 2 AW brand batts (from supert) and the one that is not AW brand that came with my lavatube. I don't know if I want to use that batt in the provari or not... I'm planning on selling the LT in the classys and might or might not include the non branded batt with it. I've used it with the LT with no noticeable difference between it and the AW brands. I notice that provape says to only use AW brand but I don't know if it would matter or not. It seems I'm always spending $10 here.. $15 there

Geeez.. shipping for superT is only $1.71

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread