Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2011
S. Central Pa
www.angelfire.com
Where can I get everything I need? Is this something I can purchase the parts to make or do the folks that make these get them manufactured specifically for them?
Must include
VV stuff
Want it to change voltages with a button rather than a screw. (hopefully)
Voltage indicator and battery power indicator, etc.

Sort of like the VV REO. Only I want to make it. I have something in particular in mind.

Thank you,
JR

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
MadVapes is definitely the site that you should check out. The VV Kit the DaveP recommended is probably the easiest way to make a great VV Box Mod and you don't need a screwdriver to change the voltage. If you want to modify the kit, you can buy a different color 3XAA battery box or add an LED. You should also check out the Modder's Forum here on the ECF. Either way, MadVapes has most of the parts that you will be needing. It is possible to fit a meter into that kit. Check out the pictures of Madvapes' VV Box Mod w/Voltage indicator. The one picture of the inside of the mod will give you a good idea of what you need to do to fit the meter into the design.

CaptJR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2011
S. Central Pa
www.angelfire.com
Thank you all. (especially DaveP) That looks exactly like what I need.

Now to go down to the river and pick out the perfect piece of drift wood and get out my whittling knife. (just whittle the outside) I think I'll have to use more modern method take the inside out, drill the holes and make the door.

This is going to take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread