Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I should start out saying, the Campfire Coffee that I am reviewing has had xtra flavor added. I ordered flavor extract along with the juice in case I found it to need more flavor. As such I added a little more.

This is the best coffee that I have ever vaped. I went over 30 coffee vapes quite awhile ago and quit counting. Coffee connoisseurs can rejoice at this vape. The aroma right out of the bottle makes you want to taste it.

It is rich, full bodied, slightly sweet and medium strong. A robust, perfectly balanced, pure dark coffee juice with delicious taste from the first inhale to the last. Perception and taste makes you imagine caffeine in it.

Outstanding taste on the inhale and exhale. On inhale I've found to bring the tip of my tongue up to the drip tip and even more flavor is tasted. My tongue receptors go into overtime w/this juice, can't seem to get enough of it. Your perception may vary on this.

This is just a great house extracted coffee juice. They also make a Creamy Espresso which like the name implies, is slightly creamier and almost as good, but CF holds top honors with me.

Campfire has catapulted over all my other coffee vapes now as #1. It holds #2 spot as my 2nd all time favorite vape. It's just that good. For people that like stronger flavors, I would suggest getting a small sample size of the flavor extract along with the pre-made juice in case you need it. There are alot of coffee juices out there, but none can compare to actual house extracted. Don't get me wrong, there are other good coffee vapes out there, but they pale in comparison to this one.

Some of you may think this being a dark juice that it will clog attys. IMO and I have posted this on the forum before - it's an old wives tale. I have never had dark juices from anyone, clog my attys. I think peoples vaping styles attribute to clogged attys.

I vaped this juice at 24 nic on a GGTS and Precise P18 dripping with Cisco attys. LR 510 1.5 and LR 306 1.5

I get a stronger coffee taste w/the 306, but this juice does extremely well with both attys.

Flavor 10+.
Throat hit and vapor were good, but was compromised by adding flavor. YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread