Wanted - Good Samaritan (or anyone willing to help really)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
I have mentioned a few times on this part of the forum the inability of getting the 'Proper' lptb (pyramid tea bags) here in Australia and I was hoping someone would be willing to send some to me.

Of course I could send you some funds or I could reimburse you for your trouble, and you would get to keep the tea (I only want the bags). :)

I understand it would be a bit of a pain to do (postage and stuff), but I thought I'd ask.

Please pm me if you are able to help out, to make arrangements.

mods: If this is not appropriate, move or delete the post if necessary. I thought it best here as it has to do with cartomizers.

Thanks

Last edited:

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
I've just gotten some of the new ce2 kr8 cartos, which can be modded with ptb in it, if I get some I'll make sure to get some extras for ya.

pat.

That's very kind of you mate. I've got the 510 XL CE2's (r4). I'm keeping my fingers crossed so far my first three are working as they should. They have 3 different types of juice in them too. I wanted the ptb for some r3.5's I have but can't use because they get too hot and dry wick (blech - I don't care if I never taste that again)

Again - thanks for the thought. RussT

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
I have mentioned a few times on this part of the forum the inability of getting the 'Proper' lptb (pyramid tea bags) here in Australia and I was hoping someone would be willing to send some to me.

Of course I could send you some funds or I could reimburse you for your trouble, and you would get to keep the tea (I only want the bags). :)

I understand it would be a bit of a pain to do (postage and stuff), but I thought I'd ask.

Please pm me if you are able to help out, to make arrangements.

Mods: If this is not appropriate, move or delete the post if necessary. I thought it best here as it has to do with cartomizers.

Thanks

Doesn't Amazon ship to Australia?

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Thanks Katya for the kind offer. I've just arranged with another kind person to send me some. I should have enough to keep me going for some time.

Thanks to everyone for the great support, the ideas and the offers, here and via pm. I was pretty apprehensive starting this thread, so I do appreciate the support.

RussT (aka arjay55)

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
arjay
I hace a couple of full boxes of pyramid teabags when ever you want them..don't know what the shipping will cost, but I'm sure you'll cover it.
If or when you want them, just pm me. If you don't wanna use the tea first, I'll just send the empty bags so I don't have to hit myself upside the head, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread